Karil's off-hand pistol crossbow is the off-hand counterpart to Karil's pistol crossbow. It requires 70 Ranged to use, and like Karil's other crossbows, it only fires bolts from a bolt rack. It is obtained via the Barrows minigame, or by buying it from the Grand Exchange. This item is degradable like all other barrows items.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- On initial release, Karil's pistol crossbows were untradeable. This was changed on 19 December 2012.
- When received from the barrows chest, your Adventurer's log will only claim you received a "Karil's crossbow".
- When dropped on the ground, it has the appearance of the normal two-handed Karil's Crossbow.