The keenblade is a two-handed sword that can be obtained as a drop from a troll brute in the western portion of the Troll cave north of Burthorpe, or level 5 white wolves found south of Burthorpe's bank.
Its stats are the same as those of an iron 2h sword. Although this weapon only requires 5 Attack, it has the stats of a level 10 weapon. This weapon has a special attack, as do its ranged and magic equivalents, the quickbow and mindspike.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Keenblade has the special attack Critical Strike, which strikes the enemy with 25% increased accuracy for 100-150% weapon damage, and costs 75% adrenaline.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|White wolf (Burthorpe)||5||1||Rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||94.5%|
- A blade that is referred to as "keen" means that it has been sharpened more so than a normal blade of the same type.
- Before the steel 2h sword's model was changed it was visually similar to the keenblade, other than a slightly jagged blade and a red gem set on the handle instead of a blue one. However, stat-wise the keenblade is much weaker.
- Before the Evolution of Combat, this weapon used to have a different special attack, which would do a guaranteed 50 life points of damage. It would hit a 30 through Protect from Melee and 25 through the Staff of light's special.
- The animation of this weapon's special attack is the same as the Saradomin godsword, though its effect is different.
- Before the release of Ashdale, this weapon was obtained as a drop from the troll general, Morningstar, who was fought and killed during the Troll Warzone tutorial.