Kei Pi is an island in The Bowl region of the Wushanko Isles. The people of Kei Pi are renowned for their energy and their hedonism, although some say that the vicious group of pirates known as The Pins operate out of a hidden base here.
The Black Cove is located here.
- In For the Good of All the player sends a ship to attack the Pins' fleet of galleons, after hearing they are vulnerable. An attack could make the area around Kei Pi safer for all.
- In A Friend Indeed the player sends a ship to befriend Thalassus near Kei Pi.
- In Siege Mentality the player sends a ship to maintain a siege on the Pin's fortress on Kei Pi.
- In Expansion the player sends a ship to either capture the Pin's pirate dock near the Black Cove of Kei Pi, or to set up a large Jade mine to exploit the natural reserves and produce on Kei Pi.
- In Troubled Waters the player sends a ship to navigate the Seas Where The Dead Walk to find a quicker route to Kei Pi.
- In Peace in our Time the player sends a ship and crew to discuss the terms of peace between the pirates of Tattanogi and Kei Pi.
- In A Voyage of Discovery the player sends their captain to learn to be a Workhorse.
- In A Barmaid's Tip, the Barmaid has heard some interesting gossip concerning Kei Pi and a shipment of jade.
- In The Divine Claim, the Missionary knows of a source of jade near a pirate camp on Kei Pi.
- Its name is a reference to Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Its inhabitants' energetic and hedonistic nature add to this allusion.