Starting the quest
Rescuing the miners
- Free all 6 dwarves by mining the lighter coloured rubble surrounding them (they are all close to the entrance) and take them back to Foreman Jaak.
- If you should somehow lose Veldaban, he will be waiting for you at the Laughing Miner Pub located in Keldagrim East.
- Talk to Hreidmar outside the eastern entrance of the palace.
- Talk to one of the protesters.
- Head to the King's Axe Inn (Keldagrim West) and talk to Luitger.
- Go to the Black Guard HQ (west of the bank) and talk to Klaas.
- Go to the top of the Keldagrim Watchtower (south edge of West Keldagrim) and talk to Meike.
- Go to the library north of the palace in West Keldagrim.
- Talk to Meike or Veldaban.
- Talk to the Librarian.
- Open the cabinet north of Meike.
- Use the soft clay on Meike and then talk to the librarian about the keys.
- Talk to Meike.
- Go to the Edgeville or Lumbridge furnace and use a mithril bar or any of the key moulds on it.
- Go to the Records Chamber (Enter Entrance in the wall, west of the Black Guard HQ) and talk to Meike or Veldaban.
- Match up the keys with the correct keyholes. See the picture below for the solution.
Routing the chaos dwarves
Prepare for battle against Colonel Grimsson (level 84).
Defeating Colonel Grimsson
: Combat boosting potions and food
- Talk to Veldaban.
- Enter the tunnel and go to the opposite end of the cavern.
- Defeat Colonel Grimsson while making sure Veldaban does not die.
To read about this fight in more detail, click here.
Recruiting the trolls
- Talk to Veldaban.
- Head back halfway through the cavern until you come to an entrance on the east side, enter it and speak to Pretty Flower.
- Lift the big rock opposite My Arm.
- Lift the troll named Big Rock.
- Talk to Pretty Flower .
- Talk to My Arm .
- Talk to to Pretty Flower.
- Go to the protest outside the palace.
- Talk to Veldaban, who is standing within the group of protesters.
- Quest complete!
- Music unlocked