|Start point||Nails Newton outside The Pick and Lute pub in west Taverley.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
The Pie Shell
- Go south and then east across the bridge and take some Fishing bait from the ground near the dead Trolls.
- Go south and pick some Wheat.
- Go north into the mill and climb the staircase.
- Put the wheat and the fishing bait in the hopper and operate it.
- Go down the staircase, pick up an Empty pot from the nearby table, and fill the pot with the Maggoty flour in the bin.
- Talk to Nails, he will give you a Maggoty pie shell
- Go north-east and catch a Raw crayfish.
- Go to the Flax or animal field and watch the cutscene.
- Talk to Nails.
- Go north and trade Head Farmer Jones to receive a free Potato.
- Go north-west along the mountain into the snowy area and use the potato on the hole.
- Use the potato or crayfish on the Maggoty pie shell
- Cook the pie. (there is an oven in The Pick and Lute pub)
- Talk to Nails.
- Go back to the mill and pickpocket Foppish Pierre who is just west of the Mill.
- Use the Expensive spices on the pie.
- Go to the 1stUK] at The Pick and Lute pub and talk to floor[Rolo the Stout.
- After the cutscene, talk to Nails.
- Go upstairs in pub, open chest and steal the seal, talk to Nails.
- Deliver letter to Foppish Pierre.
- Go back and talk to Nails.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 100 experience
- 150 experience
- Expensive spices
- 5 meat pies
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.