A lift manual, or AMCE Lift-In-A-Box User Manual, is obtained during the Royal Trouble quest. It is a guide to using the Lift-In-A-Box system, which is being used by a number of dwarves in their efforts to expand the caves beneath Miscellania. The Lift-In-A-Box is a product of AMCE, one of the many projects of famed entrepreneur Ali Morrisane.
- Troubleshooting your AMCE Lift-In-A-Box
"My lift doesn't work!"
- Have you added the pulleys? Make sure you have a long top beam with a pulley, and pulleys on the two crossbeams. We recommend AMCE Pulley-Beams-In-A-Box.
- Have you attached a rope? Wind one of your AMCE Ropes-In-A-Box through the pulleys.
- Is the platform broken? Repair it with one of your AMCE Beams-In-A-Box.
- Have you added the engine? The AMCE Lift-In-A-Box does not include an engine.
- Have you added coal to the engine? All compatible coal engines have a maximum load of five chunks of coal.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
|Part 4 of the Fremennik quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|