Looms can be found in only four locations:
- South of Falador, just west of the Falador cabbage patch, within the farmhouse.
- Slightly north of Taverley, south of Burthorpe. The loom is located south-west of the Heroes' Guild, near the Crafting area.
- In the Cadarn Clan district of Prifddinas, near the flax field.
- In the Port district of Menaphos. Three looms can be found there.
Players can use the loom to make the following:
- Sack, requires 4 jute fibres
- Basket, requires 6 willow branches
- Unfinished net, requires 5 bunches of flax
- Strip of cloth, requires 2 balls of wool
- Strip of black cloth, requires 2 balls of black wool
- Milestone capes, requires 1 ball of wool per 10 levels (i.e. one for milestone cape (10), two for milestone cape (20), etc.)
- Before the update on 22 September 2014, there used to be a loom at the Elven camp. It was replaced by the loom in Prifddinas.
- Before the update on 9 October 2017, looms used to be members only.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.