|Release date||Unknown edit|
|Runes|| 1 Nature|
|Please add an animation!|
After finishing the Lumbridge/Draynor easy Tasks, the explorer ring allows you to cast Low Level Alchemy 30 times a day without the use of runes (though Level 21 Magic is still required). You do get Magic experience for each cast, with 930 Magic experience daily at maximum. The ring is recharged every day. When casting Low Level Alchemy using an explorer's ring, the sound effect is not the same as the current sound effect when you cast Low Level Alchemy using runes. It is the old sound effect from before the HD update.
Casting alchemy spells on stackable (or noted) items will only alchemise one at a time; on RuneScape Classic it alchemises the entire stack at once.
Some new players think that this spell is used to make an item into its golden equivalent, I.E. an iron platebody into a gold, or rather, Gilded platebody. This, however, is not true.
- Low alchemy spell is faster than its higher level alternative, high level alchemy.
- The spell in the Dungeoneering spellbook is spelled "Low-level Alchemy". Experience is reduced to 3.1xp.
- Although there is a warning when you try to cast high level alchemy on an item worth over 500k in the Grand Exchange, there is no warning when you try to cast low level alchemy on one.
- Casting "Low-level Alchemy" while equipped with any staff results in a normal animation (via Explorer's Ring). Instead of rubbing the hands, the orange alchemy "ball" above your staff is shown.
- If you attempt to cast Low Level Alchemy on a kitten, you will receive the message "You can't do that to a defenceless kitten!"
- If you attempt to cast Low Level Alchemy on a single Nature Rune, you will recive the message "You don't have enough Nature Runes to do that."