The Magic cape (t) is the Cape of Accomplishment for the Magic skill. It can be purchased for 99,000 coins alongside the Magic hood from Robe Store Owner at the Wizards' Guild or Elen Anterth in Prifddinas by players who have achieved level 99 Magic. Magic capes are a very light beige in colour, and have a blue trim if the player has more than one level 99 skill.
Talking to Robe Store owner gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a dragon keepsake key.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Up to three perks of the capes of accomplishment can be added to the max cape, the completionist cape, and the trimmed completionist cape and up to two perks of the capes of accomplishment of a specific skill type can be added to the respective expert cape of accomplishment. This can be done by using a cape of accomplishment with the desired perk on one of the capes. The cape of accomplishment is then lost in the process. To make space for other perks, it is possible to later remove the added perks, but with no reimbursement. All of the added perks are shared among max cape, completionist cape, and trimmed completionist cape, thus it is not possible to have different configurations of perks on the different capes.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- Currently, 235,348 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- The hat that represents the Magic skill is bent to the right at the top, while in comparison, the hat on the old skillcape is bent to the left. This has been fixed with the new skillcape design.
- With 2.87 seconds, this skillcape has the shortest emote.
- The Retro Magic cape is the only Cape of Accomplishment with gold trim underneath the shoulder pads; whereas all other capes have grey.