|Start point||Jorral in the outpost south of gnome stronghold.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Starting the Quest
- Go to the Outpost; an old, now-derelict tower to the north of West Ardougne.
- Traveller's necklace teleports directly to the Outpost.
- Speak with Jorral for a cutscene.
- After the cutscene, agree to help.
Items needed: A spade (the one in your tool belt will not work)
- Head over to the silver stall in the East Ardougne marketplace.
- Do not steal from the stall otherwise the merchant will not talk with you.
- Talk to the Silver Merchant and ask him about the outpost.
- With the key he gives you, head to the area between Castle Wars and the Observatory.
- When you’re just north of the bridge, use the key to feel for the chest. Hot is close and cold is far. When the chest is right below your feet, use the spade to dig it up.
- Use the key on the chest to unlock it.
Items needed: Ghostspeak amulet, sapphire amulet, and two ecto tokens or enough money to buy a charter boat to Port Phasmatys if Ghosts Ahoy has not been completed
- Head over to the General Store in Port Phasmatys.
- Speak to Droalak, located south of the General Store.
- Go to the building directly east of the General Store.
- Talk to Melina and give her a sapphire amulet.
- Talk to Droalak again for the scroll.
- Head over to Rellekka.
- Talk to Blanin, located just west of the cow pen.
- Talk to Dron, located west of the helmet shop.
- Answer his quiz.
- Return to Jorral with the journal and scroll.
- Talk to King Lathas in the Ardougne castle.
- Return to Jorral.
- Quest complete!
- 3 quest points
- 1,000 experience
- 1,000 experience
- 750 coins
- The enchanted key, allowing you to go on your own treasure digs until it disappears; see the enchanted key miniquest
- Access to the museum in the Outpost
- You can read an incomplete list of all your exploits during the quest on the bookcase at the Outpost, but cannot take it away.
- You can return to Droalak in Port Phasmatys after the quest and upon learning of what happened, he will finally be at peace and will disappear. Doing so is a requirement for obtaining the master quest cape.
- You can talk to Historian Minas in the Varrock Museum to receive 5 Kudos.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
|Part 1 of the Enchanted key quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.