The Marmaros 2h sword is a Tier 3 sword found in Daemonheim, which is used in the Dungeoneering skill. The Marmaros 2h sword can only be wielded by players who have a minimum Attack level of 20. Players can obtain the Marmaros 2h sword with a Smithing level of 28 using 4 Marmaros bars, yielding 128 smithing experience. Despie the Marmaros 2h sword's low requirement, it is nearly accurate as a Rune 2h sword.
How to Make This Item
- Obtain a hammer either by buying it from the Smuggler or by some other method.
- Find a Furnace and an Anvil.
- Obtain four Marmaros Ores either by buying them from the smuggler, by mining them from a Marmaros rock, or by some other means.
- Use the ores on the furnace and choose to make them into Marmaros Bars.
- Use the bars on the anvil and choose to make a Marmaros Two-Handed Sword.
4 ticks (2.4s)
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Kal'Ger the Warmonger||168; 199; 228; 257; 291; 326; 360; 391; 435; 480; 525; 569; 613; 658; 703; 750||1||Random|