This shield, including the Vengeful and Malevolent versions, has the ability to use the Defence ability, Provoke, while having the shield equipped and right-clicking and casting provoke. However, this does not queue the ability if another ability is being used while trying to cast it.
The shield will degrade to a broken state after 60,000 charges of combat (but loses 2 charges per hit, so has a minimum duration of 5 hours of combat). It can be fixed by Repair NPCs such as Bob in Lumbridge, or at an armour stand in a player-owned house. A full repair, without discounts, costs 1,500,000 coins.
|Armour||491||PvM: 9%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||735||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The base repair cost of the Merciless kiteshield when completely degraded to 0.0% item charge is 1,500,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
If it is only partially degraded, then the cost of a full repair is multiplied by the percentage of item charge that needs to be repaired to produce the current repair cost.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0 param = cost|cost|1500000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Barrows: Rise of the Six||N/A||1||Rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
|5 × Undead components||100%|