"Smaller version of the picture I uploaded earlier."Edit
Just out of curiosity, what use did you foresee for that?01:51, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Just trying to figure out how to get it on to the page. Still figuring out how to create new pages, so if you have any comments/concerns, please feel free to let me know, I am open to advice. Arandom Mage (talk) 01:55, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Bigger is (usually) better, when it comes to images. You can always size an image down on a page, but not up (as far as I know).
- To get a image in the infobox down to a suitable size, you need to change the px value. [[File:Bane ore Rockfall.png|200px]] for example, make it 200 pixels wide, and adjusts the height to compensate. [[File:Bane ore Rockfall.png|x200px]] makes it 200 pixels tall and adjusts the width accordingly. [[File:Bane ore Rockfall.png|200x200px]] forces the image into a 200x200 pixel square. You can use that anywhere on a page.
- To get a frame around an image, for a caption, you can use |thumb, e.g. [[File:Bane ore Rockfall.png|thumb|The bane ore rockfall]]. This should not be used inside of infoboxes and tables.
- Image placement is done using |left, |right, and |center. These can be placed anywhere after the file name.
- That's the basic run down of images. If you have any other questions, ask away. [[Special:Chat]] is often a good place to ask for help, or it was last time I was in there. 02:01, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you, i'll keep that in mind for future images! Cheers. Arandom Mage (talk) 02:07, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.