the quicker the better Edit
Can you make an edit? Edit
Hello. Sorry to bother you, but I seem to have messed up. While categorizing a signature, I made an error so it makes extra spaces. The reason why I am asking, is because it is protected.
Can you please go on and make it so that the last code doesn't have a space between the noinclude tag and the signature. The signature is Template:Signatures/2+2=4. Probably. Sorry to have to bother you. ~MuzTalk 13:10, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
Adminship on MechScape Wiki Edit
Thr MechScape Wiki is in a sysop drive again, Japol1 is inexperienced, most have disappeared, I've retired, so I'm re-offering you sysop powers, no RfA depending if I pass bureaucracy, same with Bonziiznob. Dragongnexus 10:13, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
- Very well, but you have to wait till I have bureaucracy, it'll take too much effort trying to convince Nq2h or anyone else, and to also adamantise this, what time zone are you in? Dragongnexus 10:48, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
- So you live in Australia? Excellent, now we have admins who are active at all times of day. Dragongnexus 10:53, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
Why don't you want them to know anymore? Any problems? And..I'm a userpage/talk page stalker. I love reading what others have to say/said. So, I was able to see it.=P Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 11:37, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
- I see...Log on to RuneScape. (Unless you are on) Something to tell you.=S Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 11:43, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
Partyhat duplication glitchEdit
Mate, check this thread out, it confirms what I said in the duplication page before you needlessly reversed it:
Just because you aren't aware of something doesn't mean it didn't happen. Jagex DID offer free liftime membership, and some people who were playing back then still recall this. Everything I said there was exactly true.
Search for the word "lifetime" on that thread, and you'll see what I mean. I was going to make some edits to the other glitches, but there's no point, they lack most information and it's probably because people like you delete it because you aren't "aware" of it. Utterly useless. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).
- I didn't know whether the information was accurate as the lifetime membership offer sounded dubious. However, please realise that I merely undid your edit and did not say whether it was false information. Nor did I block you for the edit. I didn't know where you got the information from as I never saw it on the RuneScape website so I undid your edit. Add the information back if you want. I find comments such as these: probably because people like you delete it because you aren't "aware" of it. Utterly useless. unnecessary. If you would like to make a point, at least do it politely. Just because it's from a fansite, doesn't automatically mean it's true though (not that I'm saying it is false). C.ChiamTalk 14:20, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
Sorry mate, yes I should have been more polite. I witnessed it however, which is why I put it up, the fansite link was just a quick confirmation that I wasn't the only one that recalled Jagex's official statement that day on the RS website. Cheers
Re:Nicely done Edit
Followed yer advice Edit
Hi Caleb! Now, I've bought 500 Red spiders' eggs. Probably I won't make much profit, but I didn't have more money... maybe selling them to you will be more profitable?-- . 18:18, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
Save the RSWP!Edit
Hi,I have found out you are part of the RSWP recently,and since I was dropping by,I need you to check on this,because,well,you can figure it out.:Forum:Abolish the NewspaperWe need your vote! --
sig fix? Edit
Soldiers signature is messing up pages, making everything after it come out in small type. Can you fix it? --Degenret01 06:28, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you --Degenret01 06:40, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
- Aren't you an admin already for mechscape wiki? And change it.=) That old sig is way better than your current one...imo=S Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 09:52, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
- Nah, I prefer the new sig. Maybe a bigger font might make it better?-- . 11:13, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
This is my code:
<span style="font-family:Trebuchet MS; border:1px solid darkgreen; background:#d0f0c0; inline;font-size:100%">
Where "inline;font-size:100%" is the size.
And "font-family:Trebuchet MS;" is the font type.
You probably need font size 120%.-- . 11:32, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
- Good job ;) Looking much better now-- . 14:34, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
RE: Sell your spider eggsEdit
Omg. When we were talking about it in-game, I already sold them =( For the max price, so I made... 7k profit! Next time I will but minimum price ;)--. 14:34, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
thank you!!! Edit
thank you so much for your help!!! it was... helpful...---Hello019 14:46, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
Hello. I replaced Hapi's gif as mine is more clearer, and anti-aliased so it's not as grainy. Isn't better to have a clearer HD image? Or maybe I shouldn't contribute at all, as all my other contributions are usually taken down or reverted. Requiem1160 14:52, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for proving my theory. Oh well, if you want Grainy, Crappy GIFs like Hapi's go on ahead. I've learnt my lesson never to help losers
Requiem1160 15:04, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
- I don't understand - upload replacements? Is that just simply naming the new GIF after the old one? Requiem1160 15:07, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
- Forgive me. I'll get to work on doing that now. I have some other gifs I want to upload. It's a huge quantity, mainly taking up most of the emote pages and other things - would this be okay, if I just replace the old GIFs? Requiem1160 15:13, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
- Hiya Caleb - I'm just converting the GIFs now so I'll be replacing a large quantity of GIFs for the remainder of the month. Thanks for the help, and please forgive my temper. I wasn't in the greatest mood back then (._.') Requiem1160 18:07, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
- My Convertor is being very annoying at the moment, and I probably won't be able to upload those GIFs for a few days now. Sorry, but they will be coming - hopefully. Requiem1160 19:43, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
Interview EditWould you like to be interviewed for the RSWP?
UnFunOrb Wiki Edit
Hi. I'm a beaurecrat on the UnFunOrb Wiki and I (if possible) would like to have it listed under "Related Communities" in the sidebar, and maybe a sitenotice advertising it (its a rather inactive wiki). I'd really appreciate it if you could do these things. Thanks! --— Enigma 15:21, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
- Oh yes. I've been working with nearly dead wikis so much I forgot you have to do that here =P Sorry if I wasted any time --— Enigma 15:26, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
Oh, it's on! Edit
RE:Help needed Edit
- Here we are: Nature_implingAndrew talk 04:19, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- RS:SG#Wikilinking take a look at the last point. Andrew talk 04:21, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- The n wouldn't be capitalized either, so I simply undid the edit, changing back to the way it was. There was no harm done and I didn't use rollback. The article would look the same if I had manually changed it. Anyways, not a big deal..so to change the subject.. how are you? It's been awhile since we've talked much. Andrew talk 04:27, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- RS:SG#Wikilinking take a look at the last point. Andrew talk 04:21, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
featured image Edit
<option><table style="text-align:center"><tr><td>[[File:Well.pbg|185px|Well of Voyage.]]</td></tr><tr><td>'''[[Well of Voyage]]'''<br />''The Well of Voyage, the gateway to Tirannwn.''</td></tr></table></option> ? 08:08, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
- Your welcome :) 08:23, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
Link colour Edit
Recruit Editahhhhhhhhh! Who do I join????? You or chia??!?!?!?
RE: Do not edit archives Edit
Sorry about that, I realized after having made the edit that the page had been semi protected as an archive. I figured it was better to leave the edit there till someone who knew what they were on about decided whether or not it should be removed. What with not editing archives against do not delete talk pages up against each other. Shan't do it again, --Serenity1137 10:44, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
- I noticed that the comment Serenity1137 was replying to was also added after the discussion was archived. Perhaps that comment should also be removed? Quartic ~ insanity is a virtue | Talk 11:23, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
Why did you delete the new article I made? I wasn't aware that some1 else made a other page aswell, but you didn't have to delete the page I made to make room for that one.. Mine had a better lay-out??14:26, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
- Update:Missing My Mummy
- Ok apoligies accepted. When about is the war vs. Chiafriend by the way? We're so gonna own them :P:P 14:38, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
- Only images whit visible dithering need to be repleaced.
- "Artefacts are left behind by the GIF format's limitation of only being able to save a 256-color image from a screenshot that contains millions of colors. This image, therefore, is probably either an animated GIF or is GIF-derived. If possible, take another screenshot with a similar or identical subject saved in the PNG format, or another animation in which the dithering is not as visually distracting. Please go to the Image maintenance project page for more information." King Vivil Talk 14:49, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
hey could u stop changing my edits im trying to do something Rey76 05:17, 23 May 2009 (UTC)
You vs. Chia Edit
- Whats with no ancients? Clan Wars is not multi anyhow so no one should be scared of it. Did you agree to that rule?--Degenret01 09:32, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
2 things Edit
Hi Caleb! I have two questions which I thing you can explain:
- Vandalism, how can some users revert so many vandalism? So far, I only had 2 vandalism reverted, but that was ... accidentally. Is there any page where I can get more info about this/ and rollback rights?
- Your discussion with King Vivil, about Gif images. What do ye exactly mean with that?
- I started about this as this was one of the main points (not reverting enough vandalism) why you opposed my last RFA. Because I'm planning a possible new Rfa. Got any other things I can improve?
- As far as I know: AA must be used in images concerning locations etc. AA must, however, not be used for images of outfits&monsters etc, as it is quite hard to make a AA-image transparent. However, the [[:File:Vesta_kit.gif|Vesta kit]] you showed, is an exception (It's taken from RSdatabase) as nobody can replace this image, because the outfit is wáy to expensive and useless to buy...
. 14:10, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
Any ideas on the date of civil war Edit
HD GIF ImagesEdit
Hiya - I've got my program up and running now! I'll be uploading my GIFs during the course of tonight. ElfAnurin told me that I should change my outfit as much as I can - Unfortunately, this was before I'd recorded from Yes up unto Blow Raspberry. I will upload those as they are, but I will make sure the change my outfit from then on! Thanks! :3 Requiem1160 23:07, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
- I'm going to become a member again tomorrow, so I won't do any GIFs tonight besides the Yes and No emotes I've already done. Sorry for another delay >_<
- I've done Yes up unto Blow Kiss - those were the ones I was talking about the outfits - I'm getting membership again tonight, so I'll make sure to change my outfit from then on! Thanks! -- Requiem1160 15:48, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- Ahoy Caleb- I've got my Membership back, so I will be changing my outfit - the new GIFs will be up shortly. Thanks! Requiem1160 17:53, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
Error on an image!Edit
Oops, It appears the emote on the GIF 'Trick' I didn't replace the image, could you delete it? I'll replace the original one now. Sorry! The image that needs to be deleted is
File:Trick.gif Sorry again!Requiem1160 18:51, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
Harvest XP Edit
- Thats a little... odd. Then in theroy they should all be 200m xp, once the tree has grown is can be continually be cut down giving more and more xp untill the skill cap of 200m xp. Karis Talk to me 14:08, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
Seeming as I use my signature alot more than I originally did, I was wondering can I make a signature? How do I make them? Thanks alot Caleb - Also, the reason why theres been no GIFs recently is because I've decided I was going to do the skills in a big batch, so I'll be putting them all up at once. They should go up either tonight or on Monday - Thanks!!! Requiem1160 04:56, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for the advice - I gave my Signature request to the Runescape/Signature areas, however this is all I really wanted:
* Cyan Border * Guthix Stole on the right * Green Background * White Text * Talk button
Me and My Guthix phase and such - also I've uploaded a number of GIFs to the Skill Section of the wikia (I smallened the size of my RS screen to reduce the GIF's file size) - if there are any that you don't like please don't hesitate to leave me a message! Thanks Caleb! Requiem1160 08:10, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
I don't know, I think that in the future, someone will probably make that exact same link. Of course we can fix it ourselves, but it would be easier if we made a redirect already. ;) Thanks for telling me anyways. Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 09:18, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, Grammar is not my strong subject. >.< Maybe tien could have helped me lol. Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 09:23, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
Congratulations with the 3-year anniversary of the Construction skill! . 13:23, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
Nice job Edit
Wow, nice job. You left nothing for me to revert. Haha, I just got back on and found out we got hit by a vandal bot. I was also going to read that 1 megabyte message on his talk page, but you deleted it.=( Oh well. Great job. Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 06:36, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
With regards to the first one, it looked like someone had just removed the pertinent information.
As for the second, I don't recall seeing anyone disputing that ghouls drop crimson charms, and as that information had been there a while, I considered it vandalism. WWTDD? 01:36, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- Meh, gotcha. WWTDD? 01:44, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
Quest cape Edit
RE: Removed boxes Edit
Woah yeah, I noticed that too. That was probably because I was experimenting with those pages, trying to add Template:Infobox Area to those pages, and so I probably deleted the boxes... I will try to place them back as soon as possible. . 13:03, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
Can't edit a picture page?Edit
Ahoy Caleb - hows you? I was uploading a GIF to File :Runescape skills hunter.gif and I can't change the details such as the person who took the image and that it is a HD GIF now, not a SD.
The war time Edit
Really sucks, Karis can't make it. Dude, we need Karis there. Change the time.--Degenret01 12:41, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
1200 is not really do able for me, that is about when coworkers begin to arrive on a Sun moring lol. So for me, I can do between 0615 through 1130, or I have a few hours after I get home which would beeee......1500-1800. Heres a thought, a 2 part war, on the same day. Anyone who can not mkae the first should get together and settle on a time for part two, and THEY decide what time works for them. Then anyone who made part one can also go again if they want.--Degenret01 19:14, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
Now I have to figure stuff out again, my schedule is different next week as I will be doing 12 hr shifts instead of 8s.--Degenret01 04:23, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- I added the war link to the site notice, can you make sure the time posted on pg.9 are now correct?--Degenret01 23:28, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
Some1 is saying sorry here. Lol :P Maybe unban? :o 17:33, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
- I added not editing own talk page to his block, so that crap is not going to continue.--Degenret01 07:22, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
Yes that's true but we weren't done discussing that one. The code for that still gotta be changed.07:52, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
Statue on userpage Edit
- I found it. Look at this article I made. Wilderness Statue. Dont delate as its not scenery. Mo 55 55 Talk|Sign 16:34, 5 June 2009 (UTC)