Hello and welcome to the wiki! Have fun editing here, but first you should read the Style Guide to see how articles should be set up and our Help page for general help around the wiki. Editing help can be found here. If you need help with anything feel free to ask me on my Talk Page. There are many editors here who can help you with anything you need. Also, if you haven't already, why don't you create a User page to help everyone get to know you better? You can even create a Signature on the page Template:signatures/Morian Smith to help add color to your name when you sign posts. Check out this page for help with that. Always remember to sign your forum and talk page posts with 4 tildes ~~~~ until you've got a sig (if you'd like one), or just press the sign button: . Once again, welcome! Christine 16:34, 22 June 2007 (UTC)
Thanks. I'm trying to make sure articles about the history of RuneScape are up-to-date, and Arposandra's one of the most interesting parts of RuneScape in my opinion. Sorry if I did anything wrong, I'm still a bit new to this ;).
Morian Smith 03:21, 23 September 2007 (UTC)
This page has been put up for speedy-deletion. I recommend putting a link to a Knowledge Base or official RuneScape web page to confirm authenticity of information. Chiafriend12Loon is best buttlord 04:55, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
I have added a link on the page to a source, a book called Prifddinas' history that can be found in Lletya. I can't remember where I found the rest of the information, having done the Plague City series a while ago. If you want to discuss it further, I've posted on the discussion page of the World Gate article. Sorry about the confusion. Morian Smith 23:31, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
Thanks again ^_^. I think it's shaping up pretty well, although I did half to leave halfway through the edit. Glad to see that you're keeping an eye on the updates. Morian Smith 00:32, 31 October 2007 (UTC)
I would be honored ^_^. Thank you very much for this opportunity and your continued comments and support on my work! Is there anything I should do in regards to the user of the month thing, like make a post somewhere or something of the sort? I'm still a little new at this. =P Morian Smith 15:45, 1 January 2008 (UTC)
- I don't think you really need to do anything. Chiafriend12Loon is best buttlord 23:42, 1 January 2008 (UTC)
Varrock Herald Edit
Hi Morian Smith! I saw your picture from a Varrock Herald Newspaper at the Varrock Page, but if I buy a newspaper, I only get to see 2 pages...? Where did you get that picture from?
Hey- The picture is actually from the As a First Resort... quest. It's part of the ending cutscene. When you actually read the newspaper, it only has the two pages. I was hoping that the Herald would be improved too, but I guess not. Thanks for asking, though. ^_^ Morian Smith 00:58, 3 March 2008 (UTC)
Compliments and a request Edit
Hi there. I just want to tip my hat at you for focus on the histories and lores of RuneScape and for creating articles about esoteric subjects that would otherwise be completely omitted. If at all possible, when you create a new page, could you get another article to link to it? It would help me a bit to keep the Orphaned Pages section bare. Thanks!--Diberville 03:03, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks very much for the feedback. I hadn't thought of that problem; I've been doing my best to clear out the wanted pages, and didn't even consider how close we are to getting rid of the orphaned pages. In the future I'll be sure to deal with that. Thanks again. =) Morian Smith 03:07, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
WIll you add to the milestone page I added?-rabbadxs
- It's not usually the kind of page I edit, but I'll see what I can do. Also, to sign your name after a comment, just put 4 ~ at the end of the message. =) Morian Smith 18:05, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
King Roald IIEdit
I would say, looking at the history of this article, that the previous editors were either on the wrong track or deliberately creating false information. I may be wrong, but I have never heard of a King Roald II, and your point about II coming after I is also, obviously, valid. I'll have a trawl around and see if I can spot anything, and I'll stick the page on my watchlist, but if I can't find anything I'll delete it next time I'm editing.
User of the Month nominee Edit
- Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be sure to keep an eye on it. Sorry it took so long for a response; I've been gone for the last few days. Thanks again! Morian Smith 21:40, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
Instead of making redirects for pages like you're making, you should edit the page that links there to link to the right page. You're kind of just covering up mistakes instead of fixing them. --Wowbagger421 23:23, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for the advice. The way I've seen it, though, problems are doomed to repeat themselves; someday, somebody will make the same mistake when they link to an article. Because linking is case sensitive, I've always found it's just easier to eliminate as many possible mistakes as I can to clean up future problems. I hope that made sense; thanks again for the advice. Morian Smith 23:29, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
Suppose that's better to create all new pages, but do we need a page for people who don't even appear in RuneScape? I personally didn't think so, but if you have the knowledge, then thanks for creating the pages! Karlis (talk) (contribs)
15:17, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
Thanks for the input, and for helping out with the wanted pages. I've always felt that a lot of RuneScape's history and backstory aren't actually found in-game. The gods, important characters, destroyed cities; they're part of the game that a lot of people overlook. One of my goals is to encourage people to see these things and get interested. Thanks again, and happy editing ;) Morian Smith 17:55, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
List of the Kings of Kandarin Edit
As you are most wise on all matters historical, I was wondering if you could take a look at the above mentioned page. The bit at the end especially looks a bit odd. Is it made up? Cheers Hurston 12:53, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
Every bit of information on the page is entirely made-up. In my opinion, it ought to be deleted rather than rewritten, as only four kings of Kandarin have ever even been named. =S Morian Smith 17:50, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
Thanks dude, delete I shall Hurston 10:09, 24 July 2008 (UTC)
Spoiler Template Edit
22:45, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
I posted in the article's discussion. Very nice job. ;) Morian Smith 22:47, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
Spolier template Edit
17:45, 4 August 2008 (UTC)
- Alright, thanks for all the help. Morian Smith 17:46, 4 August 2008 (UTC)
17:02, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- He's blocked. -- Spencer (Talk | Edits | Contribs) 17:05, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
17:08, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- Alright. Thanks for the chat anyway. ;) Morian Smith 17:09, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- Well, while we are on the subject of sysops powers, would you consider having an RFA? -- Spencer (Talk | Edits | Contribs) 17:13, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- I've never given adminship a lot of thought. Admitedly, I'm not particularly up-to-date with a lot of the more techincal workings of the wiki. Of course, I certainly wouldn't turn down an offer of adminship, and I'm sure I could put my powers to good use once I learned the ropes. If someone were to nominate me, I certainly wouldn't object. Morian Smith 17:18, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- I didn't see this coming when I woke up; but hey, thanks a ton for the support. If I do get nominated, I'll be sure to put my abilities to good use. Thanks again, and I owe you one. ;) Morian Smith 17:22, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- Great! I'll start the process! -- Spencer (Talk | Edits | Contribs) 17:23, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- Alright, I'll get on it. Again, I appreciate the support, and thanks for the help. I'll be keeping a close eye on the nomination's status. Morian Smith 17:41, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
I appreciate that you've brought this to me =). I haven't taken a look at the articles, but I'm sure I can rustle up some info to make three good articles on the subject. I'll look into it and hopefully we'll have three good articles by the end of the day. Morian Smith 16:05, 23 August 2008 (UTC)
- Absolutely beautiful work! I knew I chose the right person for the job. (I noticed the excellent work a while ago, however my wiki break hasn't alotted me the time to say how great the article looks. Oh, and congratulations on the adminship as well.=D) 02:18, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
Congratulations! You can now:
- Edit and move fully protected pages.
- Protect and unprotect pages.
- Delete pages, including images, and their history.
- View and restore deleted pages, including images, and their history.
- Block and unblock users, IP address, and IP ranges.
- Revert pages quickly via the rollback method.
- Change the text and style of the interface by editing the pages in the MediaWiki namespace or MediaWiki:Monobook.css
- Moderate the forums (lock, delete, ban, warn, etc)
- View Special:Unwatchedpages
- Flag reported pages as not a problem, fixed, awaiting, or need staff help.
Again, congratulations. If you need help, feel free to contact me on my talk page. Dtm142 05:28, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
Hi Morian! I would just like to congratulate you for your successful RfA and gaining adminship rights.
For this great achievement, I'd like to award you with this scrumptious admin cookie!
- Thanks for the support and the advice everyone. And thanks for the cookie =P. I appreciate all the help I've gotten with this, and I'll be sure to put my new powers to good use ;)Morian Smith 17:40, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
Grats on adminship. Kevin-020 16:49, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
Thanks Chicken, Kevin, and San. I really appreciate it. =) Morian Smith 02:04, 4 September 2008 (UTC)
99 fishing Edit
Can you please tell me how you got 99 fishing from 76? Im currently 77, and ive done swan song so dont leave any training places out. Can you answer on my talk page thank you. Santairo talk 14:03, 5 September 2008 (UTC)
I'm pretty sure I'm in American Mountain Standard Time. Morian Smith 00:39, 10 September 2008 (UTC)
Recent block Edit
- .......................................... earth(t) 02:17, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
- Did I block the wrong person? Morian Smith 02:18, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
- Guess not. Sorry. Earth, you're a talk page stalker, stay out of it. 02:21, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
Morian Smith- I've noticed how much you work with images on the RuneScape Wiki, and because of this I think you should join This project. Joining this group will allow us all to find and update images more efficiently to keep the RuneScape Wiki looking great!
- Thanks for the heads-up. I'll look into it. =) Morian Smith 13:05, 1 October 2008 (UTC)
I was never able to see how people make the maps of city's and dungeons underground... Is it a long job of copy and paste it out of the navigational circle? Like this city for instance how was it done? Keldagrim 09:12, 1 October 2008 (UTC)
- I've only ever mapped on or two underground areas, but as far as I know you're right about cutting and pasting the mini-map. I've never heard of any other way, although it couldn't hurt to ask somebody more involved with the map-building project. Morian Smith 13:04, 1 October 2008 (UTC)
- Thank you for your answer I will ask the "map people" (: 17:39, 1 October 2008 (UTC)
Quick question Edit
- The map is actually my work, made from scratch. I'll make sure to clear up any confusion regarding its origins. Thanks for the heads up =) Morian Smith 17:17, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
UotM nomination Edit
Thanks for the heads up. And I'll accept, by the way. Morian Smith 22:18, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
As per this recent picture, I'm wondering if it requires transparency. I've never seen it before but wondered if the black should be removed. Let me know. Thanks.
- I personally would leave it as-is; it's part of a cutscene, and I think it's meant to sort of draw the eyes to the pod for dramatic effect. But I'm not very familiar with transparency guidelines, so I can't say for sure. Morian Smith 00:34, 25 December 2008 (UTC)
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!Edit
User:Bonziiznob/New Year P.S. Congrats on User of the Month!!!!!!!!!! 00:26, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
And to you too ^_^ ! And thanks =) Morian Smith 01:49, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
10,500 article Edit
- Wow, I had no idea when I made it. I guess it probably won't be long before we hit 11,000. Thanks for telling me; back when the Grand Exchange articles counted as mainspace, I was one off making the 10,000th, so this is kind of a nice make-up reward. See you around. =) Morian Smith 17:21, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
Wanteds EditHello Morian, I hope your having a nice Pi Day. Now, I don't know if your aware or not, but the wanted pages have been reduced to about thirty. I've noticed many of the links were created by you, presumably to be created at a later date. Therefore, I was wondering if you were still going to create these pages or if it'd better to remove the links.-- 18:28, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
I'll take a look at the wanted pages and get all of my wanted articles created and set for improvement, hopefully within a few days. I've always wanted to clear out the wanted pages, so I'm excited to see things finally wrapping up. Thanks for the heads up, and a happy Pi Day to you as well. =) Morian Smith 20:18, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
Sorry to hear you quit the game. What was it that Jagex did that you didn't like? The wiki will be poorer without your historical input. Talking of history (the real reason for my visit), I was wondering what you thought of Goblin century, as it looks slightly suspect to me. Cheers Hurston (T # C) 09:04, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
I personally haven't heard of the "goblin century" the article is talking about. I guess it could have been mentioned really briefly during one of the goblin quests' conversations or books, but I don't remember if it is. If the article creator or someone else reliable can't explain the info, I'd say it's probably not real.
As for why I quit RuneScape. I'm just not a fan of Jagex's continued silence in the face of all the questions being raised (why are updates becoming more infrequent, are pkers going to continue to be their priority, etc). I've not been a fan of them since the 10th December changes, and I tried hanging on for a while, but the last half year was enough to convince me that change isn't coming anytime soon. Apart from that, I've played for years and I've just exhausted the game. Someday maybe I'll be back, but in the meantime I hope to update the wiki occasionally. =)
Anyway, if you've ever got any other questions, feel free to ask. I check this wiki (and the Lost wiki; I'm a Lost addict =P) often enough so that you can probably get a response pretty fast. Hasta luego. Morian Smith 21:57, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
More history questions. Here is a quandry. Senliten is apparently the mistress of the Stern Judges (Mahjarrat), but also says in her dialogue that she does not know Zamorak. Does that mean that Zamorak was not one of the Mahjarrat originally brought here by Icthlarin?
That's an interesting point. If I was to guess, I would say that she doesn't know Zamorak's name because when the Mahjarrat were first brought to Gielinor, they were far greater in number than they are today. There were hundreds, if not thousands, of them serving the Menaphites. Zamorak may have been relatively insignificant in such a large body of soldiers, especially since he didn't seem to become a prominent general until years into his service under Zaros. But that's just my theory. I'm not sure if any Mahjarrat came after the initial immigration from Freneskae or not, although it's never been directly implied that any did. Hope that helps.
And I'll check out the Marimbo page. =) Morian Smith 20:25, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
All of the information that is there I nearly all verified while doing the Monkey Madness quest. The symbols are near the monkey priests in the offshot room to the left as you go into the temple, it's just very hard to see the angle. The only information that I cannot verify is this
"They say after Guthix created the monkeys, and Marimbo had left Guthix, he went to the town of Marim on Ape Atoll in search of creatures that were just like him. He then there found other monkeys, so Marimbo decided to stay there. At first, when the monkeys saw how different he was, like the fact that he could speak the human language, they rejected him. But soon after, they accepted him back, not only as one of their kind, but they accepted him back as their leader."
This passage may need to be deleted, which I'll leave to you to decide. However, he is a God, as shown with the page here, unless this is also false.
The part of Marimbo's skull may not be Marimbo's, but it cannot be grabbed by using the spell mentioned. The part of being Marimbo's I cannot prove either.
The part of Guthix in the beginning is also quite off, as I did not realize it as I edited.
Those are all of the facts I've got, but from what is learned through Monkey Madness, most of this information seems to be true. I apologize if I've caused you trouble --Chaos Monk Talk • Sign 19:19, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
It's fine, it happens. Yes, the part about being Guthix's pet seems off, but it sounds familiar. However, that bit should be deleted, because I have no clue on that part of ape history. --Chaos Monk Talk • Sign 22:22, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
History of RuneScape Edit
- I'd say that, yea, most of the information I know about history comes from talking to NPCs during quests. I always am sure to choose every option in the diologue, and then I try hard not to forget it. I also explore alot, so I talk to a lot of non-quest NPCs (for instance, the gardener outside Keldagrim Palace pretty much describes the whole history of the city but isn't really involved with anything else) and read every in-game book I can find. The Museum of Varrock also was a huge help with figuring out some of the more central history of the game, and is a really good place to start. Other than that, I really couldn't say where I've picked up some of it, but I know I found it somewhere in the last five years; I've got a pretty good memory for that kind of stuff.
- I'm always happy to help, though, so if you do ever need info. on history or whatever, feel free to ask. =) Morian Smith 13:06, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
Edern clan Edit
hi, i've noticed you keep trying to make the "edern" clan page and keep editing it onto my elven clan pages, i understand how you have mistaken the name for a clan name, but lestin and nissyen edern are part of the iorwerth clan, please stop trying to make the page. thankyou. King Tyras Ardignas 15:28, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
The History Boys Edit
Good morning sir! I'm glad to see another user who is so involved with the history side of RuneScape. I've only been here a while, but I've made my fair share of contributions (mainly involved with the Morytania side of things) and I greatly enjoyed your Lord Drakan article. Kudos on all of the great work you've been doing, and check out my page to see my theory on the History of the gods, if you like. See you around.
Asparagoose 12:36, September 6, 2009 (UTC)
And a good evening to you! Nice job with the contributions. For a while I was really one of very few on the Wiki that actually edited the history articles at all. It's good to see that we're becoming more common and getting better at our jobs: you're a perfect example. Also, your theory is interesting. Just one tidbit of information: I think Dhalak from the Ghostly Robes miniquest was responsible for disguising the Staff of Armadyl rather than Lucien (see Ghostly Robes (miniquest)/Transcript). Otherwise, I tend to think that sums up the whole thing very well. Hope to see you around. =)02:43, September 7, 2009 (UTC)
Ah, yes. I haven't done Desert Treasure yet, so I got that information from a second-hand source. Well, anyway. Yes, thanks for the nice words and I wish you the best of luck with continuing your thirst for knowledge!
Asparagoose 18:59, September 7, 2009 (UTC)
It's never been explicitely stated in-game, but I personally believe they are seperate. In that theory's defense: Seren led the elves into Gielinor through the World Gate, which was very early in the First Age and seemingly without Guthix's involvement. The Portal of Life seems to have been made by Guthix later on (the elves were already present and had established themselves in Tirannwn and Kandarin), specifically to let humans in. It's always been sort of foggy, and I can't say with 100% certainty, but what little evidence there is supports their seperation.02:43, September 7, 2009 (UTC)
If you need a side project to work on, could you look into List of quest series? It has a lot of articles which need to written or re-written. For example, the storyline in Penguin quest series... most of the content is there, but it definitely needs to be re-written.
ARE YOU EXCL?!?!?!? EXCL, YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!!! --Porp1 23:39, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
Article of the month Edit
Do you mind if you rewrite some of the dodgier blerbs on the featured articles. (found at [[Template:Featuredarticle]]) I though that the best person to write them is the person that is the most influential to the featured articles. Feel free to say no for whatever reason btw. Evil Yanks talk 10:36, December 9, 2009 (UTC)
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! Edit
Merry Christmas, Morian Smith!
As a gift, your page has been blessed with snow!
Here's hoping you have a wonderful Christmas!
--Fruit.Smoothie 02:26, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
Merry Christmas Morian the Historian =P! Edit
01:50, December 17, 2009 (UTC)
Fifth Age intro Edit
Since your a better writer than I and did all that work on the article, would you write the intro for the featured article piece?--Degenret01 05:54, January 2, 2010 (UTC)
Merging Dr Nabanik Edit
Do you mind if you merge Dr Nabanik into Azzanadra since it is a reasonibly high-traffic page and nobody seems willing to merge them because it requires some rewriting of Azza which is the area that you excel at. Don't feel obliged to say yes btw. Thanks. Evil Yanks talk 01:59, January 21, 2010 (UTC)
Canon EditHey, thanks for the work you did on the canon article. I made that a while ago, and I'm glad there's been some more work done to it. Thanks again, 21:47, February 13, 2010 (UTC)
Deleting my personal page Edit
WHYYYY!!!! Lots of famous people have redirect pages on the wiki, why couldn't you just make mine redirect to something instead of blatently deleting it
Letter from Uberfuzzy Edit
In light of some recent events here I thought it would be of benefit to share out this letter that Uberfuzzy wrote to Azaz129 with all our active sysops, and he has agreed to let me do so. This is not meant as a slap at any one for recent actions, just as some food for thought about us and where we want to be as a wiki.
sufficient at Wikia, with little need from staff/helper intervention. This is a dream of ours, to have more wikis run themselves, allowing us to focus our finite amount of time and resources on the sites that actually need it. Sadly, your wiki is an exception in many ways, not the norm.
As with the checkuser, we've shown that we're willing to try things out, to break away from the mentality of "how things were done in the past" to see how they fair in the ever evolving world of wikis, and to get some real world data on how a stable wiki will react if allowed more rights. You've been great test of our theoretical worries about granting checkuser where needed.
Done. You bureaucrats can now add and remove bot rights.
One thing We've always admired about your wiki is even though you have a way above average number of sysops, you have managed to keep the bureaucrat list small, showing that you understand what that roll is meant for, and not just another checkbox. We hope to continue to see good things come out ofrunescape, and can continue to use it as a shining example of our dream.-Uberfuzzy
--Degenret01 08:56, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
Release dates Edit
Hey Morian, I noticed you posted the transcripts of the messages on Old man's message. I'm wondering if you think this is allowed, as we earlier reached consensus that dialogue pages were not allowed on the wiki. What do you think? ʞooɔ 23:03, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Also, what do you know about Calsidiu? I can't find any mention of him in-game. ʞooɔ 00:30, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
I made CitePub, and it works unless you name a reference then try to reuse it. I've asked Gaz to fix it >_> 06:07, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Gaz fixed it in case you didn't notice, and now works in every circumstance. I'll add it to the citationtemplate.js I've crafted in case you use that, and I'll also include an entry that pre-fills it with fields that Betrayal at Falador use. 22:02, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
Email Link on RuneScape:AdministratorsEdit
Hello, I was just wondering if you would be OK with having a link to your email on RuneScape:Administrators. You don't need to provide your email address, as it will be linked to through Special:Emailuser. Please respond on my talk page. Thanks!
- REDIRECT User:C886553/sig 20:20, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
Keldagrim southwest mine Edit
Now I'm not saying the information isn't useful, however a lot of it seems to be relating to Keldagrim as a whole, and not the mine itself.20:32, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
- This makes me very angry.
23:50, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Since I consider you the wiki's historian, do you mind taking a look at the recently rewritten Cat (race) article and seeing what you think of it and if anything needs to be added? Also maybe you could potentially find a source for the opening paragraph. Thanks, 03:57, September 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Ohai again. Where does the term Edgeville Incident arise? Is that the actual name of the conflict mentioned in-game? Or is it something you came up with to describe it in the absence of an actual name used? 18:47, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Since I consider you the wiki's historian, do you mind taking a look at the recently rewritten Cat (race) article and seeing what you think of it and if anything needs to be added? Also maybe you could potentially find a source for the opening paragraph. Thanks, 03:57, September 10, 2010 (UTC)
Adding/removing content issues Edit
Hello, name's Spineweilder. I have a question about some editing issues: Sometimes when i add something to a page, or remove it, something called " " appears. Usually I see it appear when i use preview, so I remove it and save. When the page is saved, it appears again! What is this, and what is the exact cause of " "? How do i eliminate it? SpineTalk 18:49, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
Hello, Morian. It has been quite a long time since we last spoke, but, as others have praised you highly as having ample knowledge of in-game information, such as RuneScape's history, please, I would like to know if you think the Realms page, which I greatly contributed to, is in error, or could be improved. I spent quite some time gathering information for it, but I was wondering if you think it's decent. Thank you very much, Ralnon (talk) 14:16, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you, Morian, for your advice; it is an honor to receive the input from one as you, so much have you done for this wiki. I was just wondering, though, if you knew whether or not it is possible for one to receive Random Events in realms not part of Gielinor? Have you ever experienced one? I have confirmed they are possible in the Runecrafting Altars and the Rune essence mine, but I have been unable to do so with any other dimension or plane. For instance, have you ever gotten an event in Zanaris, or the Abyss, or Yu'biusk, or even the Spirit Realm, or are they free of such events? Thank you, Morian; if ever you should need anything, do not hestiate to contact me. Ralnon (talk) 16:55, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
hi morian Edit
hi morian i was just wondering if we could possibly talk here on private or ingame can you add me on Mawnis VIII ingame or give instructions how we can talk privately here
reply below this post ill read it here.
Hey there, I find it amazing as to how you managed to dig up information on GLOs that no one has ever thought of. Now that article has almost no chance of being merged thanks to your brilliant skills. Amazing work, 222 talk 08:06, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
- As I said on the rfm, you sure put me in my place. Not content with putting your money where your mouth is, you've opened an entire bank in there. Thus for expanding the unexpandable and foiling me, I humbly yet angrily commend you. 08:18, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
Hey Salt Edit
I've Finally tracked down the illustrious Bsalt, any chance of being able to speak with you in Runescape?
ingame meeting Edit
ill be playing tonight between 7-11pm gmt if your online my display name is Mawnis_viii
Raharni Wildcat Edit
King Raddalin and King Vallance Edit
Hey Morian, do you have any knowledge about the Date of Births of King Raddalin and King Vallance? I am researching for a Fan Fiction story based around Vallance, and it would be handy to know when the two originated from, I don't expect you to know, but you are the most history-wise wikian to ask. Cheers, Ruud (talk)(Suggest me naems) 13:48, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Cheers. User:Ruud10K/Signature 10:42, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
Betrayal at Falador Edit
I found this image when reading the preview for Betrayal at Falador and thought you might be interested in it, since there are some new places on the map. I haven't read the whole book, so I don't know if there's more information about the places in it. :o -- 12:53, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
- K. -- 22:32, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
The Northern Empire (Rebuilt) Edit
can you take a look at the northern empires wikia page and see if you can work your magic on it salt The Northern Empire
Easier way to merge page history Edit
Special:MergeHistory was enabled here. This allows pages to be merged very easily; all you need to do is type in the name of the page going to be merged, and the page it should be merged into. Cheers, User:Haloolah123/Sig 13:30, November 1, 2010 (UTC)
Wyvern exctinction Edit
I was doing some research and I saw that Postie Pete does a survey for Wyvern Women's Weekly. This seems to run counter to the idea that wyverns are extinct, which is implied on the wyvern page. Do we have any evidence that the wyverns are actually extinct other than skeletal wyverns? Can we take Postie Pete seriously? ʞooɔ 20:05, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Alright. I'm going to expand Languages with Kurask, Elvish, Goblin and possibly Gorajo languages. Should we include cat and monkey languages or other languages that require extra help to understand? ʞooɔ 21:58, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
need to talk Edit
can we arrange a time to chat like on rswikia irc or even ingame. if you do it 3 days ahead ill make it
but you make the time and date cause i really need to speak to you
salt come and meet me in the rs wiki irc
"Disruption-only account" Edit
But it's an ip...
- REDIRECT User:-Matt/sig 05:41, January 23, 2011 (UTC)
- REDIRECT User:-Matt/sig 05:44, January 23, 2011 (UTC)
Just sai hi if you ever read this. =319:48, April 27, 2013 (UTC)
Removal of rights Edit
Per Forum:Security of sysop accounts, we have removed your rights as you have been inactive for greater than 1 year. If you'd like your rights back, feel free to ask a bureaucrat. User:TyA/sig 20:34, August 26, 2015 (UTC)