Re: Question Edit
I'd be happy to explain. Typing Dg into the search bar takes one to the Dragon Gauntlets article. As stated in the first sentence of the Dungeoneering article, "DG" is a common nickname for Dungeoneering.----Joel amos Talk Contribs 21:12, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you for Signing Edit
Seconds I say, seconds@@@@@@@@ If I hadn't misspelled a word and went to fix it, I woulda pwned you into the ground@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ LIVCrwojy 12:45, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, i saw. Thanks - [Pharos] 00:15, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Meh, I just check Tarikochi's contribs, as his/her image uploads are named like that. bad_fetustalk 13:54, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
Re:File from other fansitesEdit
No, I made that one. I never use Rune HQ anyway. Besides, if it helps the community, let it be and stop whinning about things that don't affect you. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Ggggg601 (talk) on 22:04, July 2, 2010 (UTC).
Toggle Collapsible Show/Hide Edit
How do i add transparency
Sorry, I did not realise the magnitude of editting other's pages. He is my brother in real life, and I was just having fun with him. I am reasonably new to runescape wiki, and know little of the rules and regulations. I apologise for any mess I have caused. If there is anything you would like me to do to revert this, please tell me.
I couldn't help noticing you fancy signature and I was wondering if it was just for members or avalible to everyone? :)
(P.S - Not sure how to make a new paragraph, sorry :/)
Why Thanks! :D
It would be nice if I could have an orange background, with a Firemaking icon on the left side, an a yellow party hat on the right. And BIob in the middle :) (I have 99 firemaking you see)
Thanks again :)
Wow! They look very nice! :D I think I prefer the squared edge one. Thanks! :)Ok thanks, I've set that as my signature, so at the end of my post, do I just put 15:34, July 28, 2010 (UTC)?
- o Nevermind ^^
Anonymous question Edit
- REDIRECT User:LordDarkPhantom/Signature 06:42, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- REDIRECT User:LordDarkPhantom/Signature 09:25, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks =)
- REDIRECT User:LordDarkPhantom/Signature 13:00, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe a link to User:Parsonsda/Project Myface/LordDarkPhantom might improve my slim chances?
- REDIRECT User:LordDarkPhantom/Signature 13:18, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
Email Link on RuneScape:AdministratorsEdit
Hello, I was just wondering if you would be OK with having a link to your email on RuneScape:Administrators. You don't need to provide your email address, as it will be linked to through Special:Emailuser. Please respond on my talk page. Thanks!
- REDIRECT User:C886553/sig 20:20, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the answer Edit
"RuneScape talk:Clan Chat" needs to be "RuneScape_talk:Clan_Chat"00:35, August 4, 2010 (UTC)
RE:User help Edit
Love Story Facebook.png Edit
Reading the log for the file ...
- 21:22, August 8, 2010 Muzzy34 (Talk | contribs) deleted "[[File:Love Story Facebook.png]]" (Duplicate of an existing image)
... but it was used on Update hints (formerly known as Twitter hints). Now there's a redlink where there used to be a picture. Is it possible to find out what the other file was that it duplicated? It could at least be used to fix the Update hints page. Is it possible to find out if there were any other links to (inclusions of) the deleted image? Anyway, I thought you should know. --Saftzie 10:34, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Removed red link.
- REDIRECT User:LordDarkPhantom/Signature 10:25, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
Happy Early BirthdayEditI don't log on here everyday, so while I'm here and present, I think I'll take the time to wish you and Karlis and happy birthday. Enjoy yourself =)
Ethar EditThanks for adding the transparency. I would've done it myself, but I'm between computers at the moment so I can't remove th backgrounds of images. Thanks again 14:39, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
Image editor Edit
Just out of curiosity, what image editor do you use?
- REDIRECT User:LordDarkPhantom/Signature 14:55, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- GIMP has support for anti-aliased transparency, for images such as File:Incantor's boots.png, however you have add non anti-aliased transparency
- REDIRECT User:LordDarkPhantom/Signature 10:24, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
You're supposed to turn lighting detail to low when you take images. Thanks,
- REDIRECT User:LordDarkPhantom/Signature 11:43, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
Hey! Have any idea what this blue outfit is called? Thanks
Family Photo Edit
User:ZamorakO o/RSW Family Photo 00:40, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
99 Cooking! Edit
Githerax 14:26, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
Clan Chat Inactivity: 20 Dec 2013Edit
- This message has been cross-posted to applicable users
Hi, you have been identified as being inactive in the clan chat, so you are being considered removal from the clan. You have a few options on what to do:
- Login and gain some experience (or name change) and you will be removed from the list (when I run the scraper before the kick)
- Contact me by whatever means you want (ingame, talk page, IRC, etc) and let me know that:
- you still want your place, and I will remove you from the list
- you do not want your place, and I will remove you from the clan early
- Login and remove yourself from the clan
- Do nothing and you will be removed on 3 January 2014
If you choose to leave the clan, any rank you have can be reclaimed at any time when you return.
Removal of rights Edit
Per Forum:Security of sysop accounts, we have removed your rights as you have been inactive for greater than 1 year. If you'd like your rights back, feel free to ask a bureaucrat. User:TyA/sig 20:46, August 26, 2015 (UTC)
hi mr muzEdit
Saw you around, then noticed from your userpage that it'll be your 21st birthday in two days. Congratulations! Have fun! Go get piss drunk with friends! Make it a night you'll never forget. --LiquidTalk 15:54, August 14, 2016 (UTC)
The Wikian TitleEdit
Hi Muzzy34, your request for the Wikian title was successful. Please contact Gaz Lloyd on his talk page, in the wiki Discord channel, or in-game (RSN: User:Gaz Lloyd/name) so that he may give you the title. Sincerely, Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) 12:50, September 25, 2018 (UTC)