Hello, Nantafiria, and welcome to the RuneScape Wiki! In case you need help with your future contributions here are some pages that will help you out!
- About the RuneScape Wiki
- Editing help
- Help pages
- Style guide
- Adding userboxes to your user page
- Signature help
- What vandalism is, and where you can report it
Feel free to ask any questions on my talk page. If you're looking for something to do, feel free to check out the Community Portal. If you have any troubles, you could look at a help page or you could ask on the local forums. I hope you enjoy editing here and being a RuneScape wiki editor!
- Please sign your name on talk pages by using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date. And remember, have fun editing! Chiafriend12I have 12 friends. 22:40, 31 May 2008 (UTC)
I dunno what you meant. Which article are you talking about?15:14, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
Your Talk Page Edit
- Please do not remove anything from your talk page UNLESS you are archiving it. This is why. Please comply with it. Thank you (Why keep the welcome? I think it's good to keep everything unless it's blatent flaming). --WINE OF GOOD HEALTH (Actually Stinko)
- No, no, no! Don't remove ANYTHING, not even that welcome, regardless of whether you want it or not! The only thing that users may remove is flaming. --WINE OF GOOD HEALTH (Actually Stinko)