|Release date||8 July 2009 (Update)|
Click animation for full size
The South Feldip Hills Teleport was added to the game on 8 July 2009, together with Mobilising Armies. It teleports you to the Mobilising Armies Command centre. The spell costs one law rune, one water rune, and one air rune. It is currently the lowest level teleport spell in the game aside from home teleport. When the spell is cast, it places you just north of the minigame, and a couple steps from the Spirit tree.
The Mobilising Armies teleport is notable for its extremely close proximity to the Spirit tree network, and teleports you very close to a bank. It is often used by players that have finished the quest Tree Gnome Village as a roundabout Varrock teleport to the Grand Exchange. The duelling ring serves the same purpose for players who do not wish to spend the runes or do not have the required magic level.
It cannot be made into a tablet.
- The teleport icon was leaked before the official release of Mobilising Armies. Players could find it by going to the Game Guide and read about it in the Magic skill guide.
- The Mobilising Armies teleport is the only teleport in the spellbooks that takes a player directly to an minigame. While Barbarian Teleport places a player extremely close to Barbarian Assault, it's not a direct teleport and a games necklace will still be closer. All other minigame teleports are through jewellery.
- Before the update there was a big gap in the spell book where the Mobilising Armies teleport should have been, on the update for the minigame this has been fixed.
- For two days after the Evolution of combat, an earth rune was required instead of an air rune. This was fixed on 22 November 2012.
- As of an update during February 2019, and the removal of Mobilising Armies, this teleport has been renamed to 'South Feldip Hills Teleport'.