Mod Chihiro was a senior game designer and technical developer at Jagex.
Prior to becoming a senior game designer, Chihiro was a lead technical developer and content developer. As part of this role, Chihiro continued to develop content and "acted as overall technical advisor on all content projects." He curated the Gnome quest series, until Mod Maylea took over. He was one of the developers working on Clan Citadels and other clan updates and as a result, authored many developer's blogs on the topic.
Chihiro also did the design review for Fairy Tale Part III - Battle at Orks Rift as Mod Mark was too busy. He also aided in the design of the Bonus XP Weekend. Together with Mod Ash and Mod Benny, he provided technical support for While Guthix Sleeps.
- Impetuous Impulses
- Gnome Restaurant
- Pyramid Plunder
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing King Awowogei (with Liam and Dylan)
- The Fremennik Isles (with Ben, Douglas)
- The Eyes of Glouphrie
- The Path of Glouphrie
- Cook's Assistant (rework)
- Resting and musicians
- Herald capes and clan capes (with Giragast)
- Clan Citadels (with Maz, Roderick, Edam, Ash)
- Gnome Empire graphical update
- 2012 Easter event (with Edam)
- Yamada Island is named after him.