Mod Raven is a content developer at Jagex. He initially joined as part of the Community Management team before moving to content development in 2010. His first project was Partying is Such Sweet Sorrow, under Mod Maz's tutelage.
He is notable as having starred in most episodes of Above the Lore, after David Osborne. He is the voice actor of Brassica Prime, although his voice is enhanced. He has appeared in most forum Q&As and podcasts related to Prifddinas. After RuneFest 2014, he moved to the community development team, but remained curator of the penguin quest series, the Dragonkin quest series, and the upcoming Rite of Passage. The team was soon disbanded and he returned to content development as part of The Dukes of SCRUMbridge team.
- Cheese wheels
- Partying is Such Sweet Sorrow
- Hybrid armour and high-level minigame rewards
- Herblore Habitat
- Three's Company
- Thok It To 'Em
- Members Loyalty Programme batch 3 (with Avatar and Rowley)
- Members Loyalty Programme batch 4
- Gielinor Games
- Song from the Depths
- Player-owned Ports
- Battle of Lumbridge
- One of a Kind
- Fate of the Gods (secondary developer)
- Heart of Stone
- 2015 April Fools
- The Light Within
- Seren spells and prayers
- God Scoreboard
- Nomad's Elegy
- Kindred Spirits
- Tales of Nomad
- Memory of Nomad (with Shogun)
- Sliske's Endgame
- Making Sliske's Endgame replayable
- Pieces of Hate
- Player owned farm
- Rite of Passage (development halted)
- He is the brother of Mod Crow.
- There are some easter eggs related to Mod Raven in the game, like the Ravensworn title and the Ravensworn cape.
|Old School RuneScape||