Mod Shogun is a Quality Assurance analyst for RuneScape. He joined Jagex in 2014 and was formerly a member of the Ninja Team. He has played RuneScape since 2004, favouring the Slayer and Dungeoneering skills. He is currently working on the Mining and Smithing rework.
- Sliske's Endgame
- Removing the rock in the abyssal demon area in Kuradal's Dungeon.
- Memory of Nomad
- High level Slayer monsters
- Prifddinas Waterfall
- Bank Bidders (scrapped)
- Safecracking 
- ^ a b Mod Shauny. "Meet the Ninjas!." 12 July 2017. Ninja Team Forums.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Shogun's Twitter account. 19 January 2018. Mod Shogun: "Wooo! Though no longer part of the Ninjas :("
- ^ Mod Shogun. How is the relationship between developers and the QA team at Jagex?. Reddit. 18 January 2018. "I'm embedded with a team working on Mining and Smithing rework and there is always lots of discussion between the devs and myself."*
- ^ Mod Shogun. Address of the person who created Sliskes Endgame?. Reddit. 22 December 2017. "I was part of the team that create this awesome quest. You want the address so you can send us lots and lots and lots of gifts due to how awesome the quest is?"*
- ^ Mod Shogun. the problem with kuradal's dungeon. Reddit. 24 November 2017. "I was doing slayer on my own account and the rock annoyed me and when I saw the spicy meme on reddit I thought why not remove it? ^ ^"*
- ^ a b Mod Shogun. Questions for J-Mods. Reddit. 29 August 2017.*
- ^ April Month Ahead - Developer Q&A. 3 April 2018.*
|Old School RuneScape||