|Role||Senior Content Developer|
Of the content developers employed by Stellar Dawn at the time of its cancellation, only Mod Stu and Mod Liam retained their roles and moved to the RuneScape content team.
Mod Stu's first significant RuneScape update was the Fish Flingers rework in 2012, followed by a number of well-received quests.
After a restructure of the development team from waterfall methodology to agile/SCRUM teams, Mod Stu was assigned to the Funnel team in 2013-2014 and later joined the Guardians retention team for 2015-2016.
He is also known for having hosted a fourteen-hour livestream from Jagex HQ, which included (amongst other things) a developer commentary playthrough of The Death of Chivalry.
Mod Stu's curatorships include the TzHaar/TokHaar, a wide variety of quests (including the Camelot, enchanted key and summer quest series), white knights, black knights, fairies, centaurs, and unicorns.
Mod Stu is a member of the Lore Council.
- Fish Flingers (rework)
- The Brink of Extinction and Fight Cauldron
- The Death of Chivalry
- Daemonheim Achievement Diary
- Ashdale tutorial
- Various Path System and new player experience improvements
- Burthorpe town square update
- A Shadow over Ashdale (with Ollie)
- Demon Slayer (third rework)
- Plague's End (with John A)
- Prifddinas (with Raven, Rowley and Wilson)
- Dimension of Disaster (with Rowley and Doctor)
- Adamant and rune dragons
- The Drop: Big Cats Edition
- The Lord of Vampyrium (with Rowley and Ollo)
- Invasion of Falador & city graphical update
- Invention (with Ollo)
- The Lost Toys and In Memory of the Myreque
- River of Blood (with Rowley and Orion)
- Invasion of Port Sarim and graphical update (with Rowley)
- The Arc (with Mod Rowley and others)
- Halloween 2016 (Invention of Disaster)
- Sliske's Endgame (with Raven and Wilson)
- Memorial to Guthix (with Orion and Chaplain)
- Shield of Arrav (rework)
- Heroes' Quest (improvement project)
- Imp Catcher (rework)
- Shattered Worlds (with Tomb and others)
- Achievements (with Asherz)
- Countless ninja fixes, quest and funnel improvements
- Free-to-play improvements, including F2P Fletching, area expansion, drop table off-hands and craftable armour
- Tutorial Island II: Tutorial Harder
- Quest system optimisation
- Lumbridge Combat Academy update
- ^ a b Mod Shauny. "Meet the Ninjas!." 12 July 2017. Ninja Team Forums.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Stu's Twitter account. 20 March 2018. Mod Stu: "Actually I'll be joining Four Direction to help with the Mining & Smithing rework. (Once I finish up some Growth projects, like fixing the combat academy.) It'll get me back into the engagement team, though (something Joe was keen on) - so yeah, hopefully in the future after M&S."