|1,322,000 per hour|
150 x Elder logs (1,321,950)
Elder trees take 5 minutes to cut down and 10 minutes to regrow, this means you need to select 3 elder tree locations and move between those 3. It is advised to bring equipment such as amulets to teleport you to the bank to store all logs held when you move to the next tree. You will get 12 - 16 logs on average per tree (per 5 minutes) which means you bank once per 2 trees. There is a method that does not require any amulets to teleport you. This method requires going from the Yanille elder tree to the Varrock elder tree and then to the Edgeville elder tree. After you cut down the Yanille elder, cut the Varrock elder. Then go to Edgeville and bank then run south to cut that elder. After you cut that elder, run back north to bank and then start the process over again at Yanille. Various boost can be used to increase log cutting speed:
- A Beaver gives an invisible Woodcutting boost of +2 which may give you more logs per minute. Beaver pouches are inexpensive, so it is worth it to use them. However their multichop special move does not work on Elder trees.
- The Lumberjack auras increase the odds of successfully cutting a log.
- An augmented hatchet with the honed perk increases the success of gathering logs by 2% per rank.
- Any God banner can boost +2 visible woodcutting boost for 30 minutes once a day.
- Perfect juju woodcutting potion or perfect plus potion could increase log outcome by 5% every hour per dose (or 4 hours/dose with perfect plus).
It is strongly recommended to check the live prices on the Grand Exchange before making large investments in any method.
All prices on this page are cached, meaning it is possible that they appear out of date.
To force a new cache of this page, click this link.
If a money making method is out of date, you can edit it or leave a message on the talk page.