Morrigan's javelin is a level 78 Ranged thrown weapon that is part of the Morrigan's equipment set, obtained from killing revenants in the Forinthry Dungeon and as a very rare drop from the Chaos Elemental.
Unlike most of the Ancient Warrior's equipment, Morrigan's javelins do not degrade as they are a stackable weapon. Players can recover these javelins, compared to their corrupt versions that break upon being thrown.
The Morrigan's javelin can be upgraded to the superior Morrigan's javelin using an ancient warriors' equipment patch. This upgrades it to tier 88, and makes it augmentable. To create the superior version 100 javelins are required.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Morrigan's javelins have a special attack called Phantom Strike which inflicts a bleed that deals 100% of the initial damage dealt over time against other players. Against non-player opponents this special attack will deal 20% extra damage. It requires 50% adrenaline.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Chaos Elemental||305||19–50||Very rare|
|Revenant cyclops||60||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant dark beast||112||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant demon||84||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant dragon||126||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant goblin||16; 19; 22; 28||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant hellhound||70||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant hobgoblin||44||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant icefiend||37||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant imp||14||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant knight||119||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant ork||98||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant pyrefiend||40||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant vampyre||47||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant werewolf||53||15–50||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||50|
|Base junk chance||3.0%|
- Morrigan's javelin is the only javelin to have a special attack.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, the special attack could only be used against players; if is used against monsters, the game would cancel the special attack and perform a normal attack with it instead.
Main hand thrown weapons