|Start point||Hamal the Chieftain in the Mountain Camp east of Rellekka.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Medium to Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Run north of the Golden Apple Tree in Rellekka.
- Climb the cliffside to the north of the musician by using the rope on it.
- Talk to Hamal the Chieftain in the nearby village.
Searching for the daughter
- Walk south and dig-up a lump of mud.
- If you do not have a pole or plank, go north of Hamal's house and pick up one of each.
- Run north to the lake, then west along the edge.
- Talk to Ragnar.
- Use the mud on the tall tree, climb it.
- Use your staff/pole on the clump of rocks.
- Use your plank on the flat stone.
- Stand next to the pile of rocks and listen to one of the shining pools.
- Use your plank on the flat stone again.
Peace and food
- Talk to Hamal the Chieftain.
- Talk to Jokul in the goat farm.
- Talk to Svidi wandering near the Fremennik lodestone.
- Go to the longhall in Rellekka, talk to Brundt the Chieftain.
- Mine the ancient rock in the mountain camp's southern tent.
- Return to Brundt the Chieftain in the longhall.
- Give the safety guarantee to Svidi.
- Teleport to Taverley or Catherby, and climb into the cave up White Wolf Mountain
- On White Wolf Mountain there is a thorny bush next to the gnome glider.
- Wearing leather gloves (or gauntlets), pick from the bush and eat the fruit.
- Return to Hamal the Chieftain in the Mountain Camp.
- Listen-to the shining pool again.
- Jump-across the flat stone, falling into the water, and run east along the northern shore.
- Chop down some of the bushes and enter the cave.
- Talk to the Kendal.
- Kill the Kendal.
- Take the corpse of woman next to all the skeletons.
- Return to Hamal the Chieftain.
- Take 5 muddy rocks from the camp (not the mud pond).
- Talk to Ragnar by the lake for her necklace.
- Bury the corpse in the centre of the lake.
- Use the rocks on the Burial Mound.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- 2,000 experience
- 1,000 experience
- Access to the Mountain Camp
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|Related to the Fremennik quest series|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.