|Start point||Hamal the Chieftain in the Mountain Camp east of Rellekka.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Medium to Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Run north of the Golden Apple Tree in Rellekka.
- Climb the cliffside to the north of the musician by using the rope on it.
- Talk to Hamal the Chieftain in the nearby village.
- Tell him you will search for his daughter.
Searching for the daughter
- Walk south and dig-up some mud.
If you do not have a pole or plank, go north of Hamal's house and pick up one of each.
- Run north to the lake, then west along the edge.
- Talk to Ragnar.
- Use the mud on the Tall tree, climb it.
- Use your staff/pole on the clump of rocks.
- Use your plank on the flat stone.
- Stand next to the pile of rocks and listen to one of the shining pools. (2-2-1-1)
Peace and food
- Talk to Hamal the Chieftain, choose 'About the people of Rellekka...'
- Talk to Svidi south of the Fremennik lodestone.
- Go to the longhall in Rellekka, talk to Brundt the Chieftain (Pick the second option).
- Return to Hamal the Chieftain and talk about the people of Rellekka.
- Mine the ancient rock in the camp's southern tent.
- Talk to Jokul in the goat farm.
- Give the rock to Brundt the Chieftain in the longhall.
- Give the Safety guarantee to Svidi.
- On White Wolf Mountain there is a thorny bush south of the gnome glider.
- Wearing Leather gloves, pick from the bush and eat the fruit.
- Give the seed to Hamal the Chieftain.
- Listen-to the shining pool again.
- Jump-across the flat stone, falling into the water, and run east along the northern shore.
- Chop down some of the bushes and enter the cave.
- Talk to the Kendal about sacrifices and bear suits (Chat options 1-2-3-2-1).
- Kill the Kendal.
- Take the corpse, next to all the skeletons.
- Return to Hamal the Chieftain.
- Agree to help with the burial.
- Take 5 muddy rocks from the camp.
- Talk to Ragnar by the lake for her necklace.
- Bury the corpse in the centre of the lake.
- Use the rocks on the mound.
- Quest complete!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.