|Release||20 February 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||32 coins|
|Low alch||21 coins|
|Exchange||1,080 coins (info)|
|Examine||All the good of the earth.|
A mud pie is an equipable item that can be worn in a player's main hand slot. It is because of this that the mud pie can be considered some sort of weapon, but it does very little damage and has limited uses (i.e. it is not stackable). Rather, it is thrown at other players to decrease their run energy by 50% (although it has no effect on NPCs). It can be obtained by looting baby implings or made using the Cooking skill. You will need to have level 29 Cooking to bake it, and will receive 128 Cooking experience from doing so.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Burn level||Unknown edit|
|Ingredients||Pot of flour, bucket of water, compost, clay|
| To make a mud pie:
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Baby impling||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Baby impling jar||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Gourmet impling jar||N/A||1||Uncommon|
- A mud pie is required to complete Uri's Emote clue scroll in Shilo Village bank, along with a splitbark helm and rune platebody. The mud pie replaced the previous bone spear requirement for this clue in the 4 August 2010 update.
- A mud pie is also required to complete Uri's Emote clue scroll in Ardougne Zoo, along with a studded leather body and bronze platelegs.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||68.1%|
- After the Evolution of Combat update, players who wielded a mud pie would stand and walk in the same way as they did before the update. This was changed in the 13 April 2015 update.
- An update on 26 February 2018 made it so that mud pies drop to the floor when used to attack an NPC. Previously mud pies were lost during combat.