| The Sinclair Mansion, situated north of Camelot and north-east of Seers' Village.|
| Members only|
|Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
House of Crime
- Inside the mansion, go to the crime scene in the room on the east side with the puddle of blood.
- Take the Pungent pot and Criminal's dagger and search the window to find a Criminal's thread.
- Note: If the dagger and pot do not appear, log out and then log back in and they should be there.
- Go in each of the suspects' rooms and look in the barrels to find:
- Go to the gardener's shed and take seven flypapers from the sack.
- Fill a pot with flour from the kitchen.
- Use the flour on the dagger and use flypaper to lift the fingerprint.
- Repeat with the silver objects.
- Compare each fingerprint by using each person's print with the unknown print.
- Once a match is found, the silver items may be dropped aside from the matching one.
- Go to the mansion's gate and talk to Gossip. Ask him who he thought did it.
- Go to the pub in Seers' Village and talk to the Poison Salesman. Ask who he sold poison to at the house.
A Criminal Revealed
- Go to the person with the matching fingerprint and ask what he/she used the poison for then search for the object:
- If the prints match Elizabeth, search the fountain.
- If the prints match Bob, search the beehive in animal pen.
- If the prints match Carol, search the drain on the wall directly north of the row of potatoes.
- If the prints match Anna, search the compost heap.
- If the prints match David, search the spider web upstairs.
- If the prints match Frank, search the family crest outside on the wall.
- Find the smashed window and investigate, you will be given a thread.
- Return to the guard and give him the fingerprints, tell him about the poison, and show him the thread.
- Quest complete!
- Music unlocked
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.