|Start point||Drezel under the Saradomin temple near the River Salve.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Make sure you have prayer points before starting.
- Talk to Drezel, who is located underground near Paterdomus - The entrance is north from the temple's door. You should have six empty inventory spots; The food he gives you will be dropped if you don't.
- Exit into Morytania and travel south to a fence.
- Look along the fence for a gate and go through it. You must go through the gate or Fililman won't appear at his grotto.
- Go South until a round island is found with a grotto tree.
- Jump across the broken bridge and onto the island.
The Ghost of the Grotto
- Take the washing bowl off of the nearby table to reveal the mirror on the table, take the mirror.
- Search the grotto tree to find his journal.
- Equip a ghostspeak amulet and either attempt to enter the grotto or talk to Filliman Tarlock.
Becoming a Nature Spirit
- Head back to Drezel.
- Have Drezel bless you. After he blesses you, you have the option to be teleported back to Filliman.
- Find a rotting log in the swamp and use the druidic spell next to it.
- Take a mushroom from the log and show it to Filliman.
- By the grotto:
- Use the mushroom on the western, brown stone.
- Use the used spell card on the eastern, grey stone.
- Stand on top of the southern, orange stone.
- Tell Filliman the puzzle is solved.
- Go in the tree and search the grotto.
- Talk to the Nature Spirit and he will ask you for a silver sickle.
- Give the Nature Spirit a silver sickle.
- If you leave the area to use a furnace to craft the silver sickle, you may find it easier to return to Drezel who will teleport you back to the grotto again,
- Operate the sickle in the swamp next to bushes, logs, or twigs and collect three things, add them to the Druid pouch. You must have prayer points to do this.
- Kill a total of three ghasts, by using the filled pouch on the ghasts. Once complete, return to the Nature Spirit.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- 3,000 experience lamp
- 2,000 experience lamp
- 2,000 experience lamp
- Access to Mort Myre Swamp through the gate, which also allows easier access to Mort'ton and the Barrows activity as well as most of Southern Morytania
- 3 apple pies and 3 meat pies unless they were rotted by the Ghasts
- Access to Altar of Nature, where you can replenish and temporarily boost your prayer points by twenty
- Ability to fight Ghasts by using druid pouches
- If you lose your blessed sickle you can regain it by dipping a sickle in the Altar of Nature
- You will also gain 90 experience through killing the ghasts, which give 30 experience each
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|Related to the Myreque quest series|