Nightmare gauntlets are tier 85 Ranged power gloves that can be obtained as a drop from nightmares. The gauntlets increase the player's hit chance by 25% when using Snipe and allow the player to use the ability while moving.
Nightmare gauntlets degrade to a broken state over 60,000 charges of combat. They can be repaired by a Repair NPC for 300,000 coins, or for less on an armour stand. Once equipped, they instantly become untradeable, even if they have not been used in combat. Repairing the gloves will make them tradeable again.
The drop rate of these gloves are 1/2,000 on task and 1/10,000 off task.
|Armour||96||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
According to Mod Timbo, they have a 1/2,000 chance on task, 1/10,000 off-task. 
The base repair cost of the Nightmare gauntlets when completely degraded to 0.0% item charge is 300,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
If it is only partially degraded, then the cost of a full repair is multiplied by the percentage of item charge that needs to be repaired to produce the current repair cost.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0 param = cost|cost|300000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
|3 × Seren components||Unknown|
|3 × Zaros components||Unknown|
- There was a bug where the nightmare gauntlet's effects would work on free worlds. This was hotfixed on 28 December 2016.