Use in Construction
Main article: Construction training § planks
With the current Grand Exchange price, each experience point received by building oak items would cost 6.63 coins. This does not include butler fees.
|Log||Cost in coins|
|Sawmill||Portable sawmill||Plank Make
+ 1,387 for runes[a 1]
+ 318.4 [a 2]
|High capacity plank maker
+ 275.9 [a 3]
|Oak logs||250/225[a 4]||225/200[a 4]||175/150[a 4]||0||0|
|Log (Value)||Plank (Value)||Profit via sawmill||Profit via portable sawmill||Profit via plank make||Profit via plank maker||Profit via high capacity plank maker|
|Oak logs 116||Oak plank 398||32/57[a 4]||57/82[a 4]||-1,280/-1,255[a 4]||-36.39||6.06|
- ^ Assumes the use of a staff to save Earth runes.
- ^ Each log costs 17.3 machine charge to process
- ^ Each log costs 15 machine charge to process
- ^ a b c d e f With the Construction Cape Perk cost reduction.
- Oak planks can be won in quantities of 20 and 60 as common and uncommon prizes, respectively, from Treasure Hunter.
- After completing the medium Morytania achievements, Razmire Keelgan will offer players 20 noted oak planks a day.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Armoured zombie||42; 46; 84; 86; 91||5||Uncommon|
|Casket (CS Week)||N/A||20||Unknown|
|Mystery box (Court Cases)||N/A||10||Unknown|
|Premier Club Vault||N/A||1–5||Varies|
|Undead troll||77; 81; 86; 95||6||Rare|
|Winter Weekends (2012)||N/A||20–24||Uncommon|
|Zombie (Tarn's Lair)||72; 74; 75; 77; 78; 79; 82; 84; 85||1||Uncommon|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||83.5%|