To obtain an Omni-tiara, players have to bring an omni-talisman and a regular tiara to Wizard Korvak, who is found within the Runecrafting Guild. It is possible to obtain more than one tiara by doing this.
While the tiara can be used to access all Runecrafting altars, it cannot be used as a catalyst to make combination runes.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Omni-tiara vs. omni-talisman staff
- Wielding an omni-talisman staff excludes wielding a pickaxe or hatchet for chopping tendrils or mining through rock during abyssal runecrafting, though neither is required to access altars through the abyss.
- The tiara is cheaper than the staff, as a regular tiara is valued at 29 coins on the Grand Exchange, compared to 10,000 Runecrafting guild tokens required for the Runecrafting staff. For members, pure essence can be bought for 1 token and sold for 20 coins, making the staff worth 200,000 coins.
- The Omni-talisman staff is considered a weapon because of its magic attack bonus so cannot be taken to Entrana, while the Omni-tiara can.
- The Omni-talisman staff enhances the wielder's ability to "distract the eyes" in the abyss, which may give a runecrafter a very slight advantage in speed crafting.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||89.0%|
- Although the omni-tiara is a members only item, the omni-tiara would grant entry to the air, mind, water, earth, fire, and body altars in free-play worlds. Note that the omni-tiara must have been equipped in a members' world in order to use it, as players cannot equip it in a free players' world.
- If the player asking Wizard Korvak to make him an omni-tiara is a male, Wizard Korvak will say "There! A pretty tiara for a pretty lady." to which the player will reply "Oi, I'm a bloke!".
- The appearance of the omni-tiara greatly differs between the chatbox image and the player's avatar.