|Start point||Sister Catherina outside the Abbey of St. Elspeth Citharede, east of Al Kharid.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Official length||Medium to Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Sister Catherina east of Al Kharid and the Desert strykewyrms.
- Talk to Abbess Benita in the northern part of the abbey.
- The cells are in the south east corner. Enter the westernmost one.
- Inspect the bed and window.
- Inspect the 3 beds in the room west of Abbess Benita's office.
- Run directly south and inspect the body (the body is covered up in the bed in the south-westernmost room).
- Question 5 people around the abbey.
- Valerio - Musician outside the abbey (3 clues).
- Elena, north of the cabbages (3 clues).
- Cecilia, in the main hall (3 clues).
- Catherina, in the main hall (2 clues).
- Feet (later named Debora), north-east (in the tower) 2ndUK], sticking out under the clock mechanism. Operate the clock mechanism to show 12 o'clock, (2 clues). floor[
- Return to Abbess Benita, select any suspect.
- Climb down the stairs in the northeast of the church.
- Investigate the blood stains (1 clue) and body (5 clues).
- Search the robe cabinet south of Elena's body.
- Return to Abbess Benita for a cell key.
- Search the sack in the kitchen adjacent. The sack, not the sacks next to it.
- South-east, enter the second cell from the east and inspect the bed.
- Read the letters, talk to Valerio the musician about Elena's death.
- Talk to Cecilia in the main hall for a clue.
- Return to Abbess Benita and blame anyone.
- Tell Catherina (now dancing outside) to return to the abbey. , then . A cutscene begins.
- Climb the nearby ladder, operate the winch then climb back down.
- Talk to Valerio near the dead body.
- Talk to Abbess Benita.
Catching the killer
- Pick a cabbage and return to the cellar (down stairs).
- Click move on the small candelabrum, then use a cabbage on it.
- Search the robe cabinet, then use the robes on the candelabrum.
- Hide-in the cabinet , skip the cutscene.
- Knock out the killer, then chase after it.
- Talk to the killer at the top of the tower.
- Downstairs once, operate the clock to show 12 o'clock again.
- Talk to the killer about the bell.
- Talk to Debora, she'll leave.
- Talk to Sister Anna (the killer) , skip the cutscene.
- Talk to Abbess Benita.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- 250 experience lamp
- Citharede robes
- The ability to recharge 33 Prayer points per tick while listening to a Musician (when wearing all 4 Citharede robe-pieces).
- Troubadour Dance emote
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Additional rewards/activities
- Ability to make Illuminated god books (with a requirement of level 60 and 60 )
- The ability to obtain Saint Elspeth's Holy Cithara from the Reliquary beneath the Abbey and gain an additional 50,000 experience. Certain other items are needed to achieve this and are listed here.
- Music unlocked
- Valerio's Song (upon entering the Abbey (quest not required))
- Traveller's Tale (upon exiting the Abbey gate during Sister Elena's murder investigation)
- Troubadour Dance (upon exiting the Abbey gate when tasked to escort Sister Catherina back)
- Citharede Requiem (during the first cutscene of funeral ceremony)
- The Abbey
- Requiem Rehearsal
- There Has Been a Murder