Enchanted onyx bolts are runite bolts tipped with enchanted onyx. Onyx bolts can be enchanted through the spell Enchant Crossbow Bolt (Onyx) by a player with level 87 Magic. The spell enchants 10 onyx bolts at a time. These bolts are rarely used due to their cost (7,723 coins per bolt) which exceeds the cost of enchanted dragonstone bolts by about 7386 coins, but are frequently high alched.
Enchanted onyx bolts have a 10% chance to trigger the Life leech enchantement. Upon activation the bolt deals 25% more damage and heals the player's Life Points by 25% of the damage potential up to a cap of 2500 Life Points.
This effect can be triggered with auto attacks and abilities, with abilities consuming one bolt per activation.
The chance of the special attack occurring is increased to 12% upon the completion of the Elite Seers' Tasks.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Barrows: Rise of the Six||N/A||50–65||Common|
|Memory of Nomad||N/A||6–46||Rare|
|Item quantity required||50|
|Base junk chance||56.0%|
- On 23 February 2010, a bug was leaked in which one could duplicate these bolts but was patched on the same day.
- These bolts were untradeable when released, but a hidden update in 2007 made them tradeable.