An onyx ring is made by using a gold bar, an onyx, and a ring mould on a furnace. It requires level 72 Crafting and provides 115 experience when made.
The ring can be enchanted into a ring of fortune by members through the use of the Enchant Level 6 Jewellery spell, changing its worth to 2,209,710 coins on the Grand Exchange.
Onyx rings were primarily imbued into an onyx ring (i) at Mobilising Armies until the luck rework when they could be made into a ring of fortune.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
| Crafting level||72|
| Members only||Yes|
- Like all other onyx jewellery, the band is a dark shade of grey, despite being smithed with a gold bar.
- Previously, enchanting an onyx ring turned it into a ring of stone. The update that changed this also changed the Crafting level required from 67 to 72.