Pentyn is an elderly knight trapped in Enakhra's Temple. He was part of a group of Avarrockan knights sent to slay Enakhra and destroy her temple. However, they failed, and the other knights were slain, Pentyn being kept alive and imprisoned in order to bind Akthanakos, powering the blood sphere. Enakhra tortured him, wounding him and starving him.
During Enakhra's Lament, he is discovered by an adventurer, who he begs for food. However, he is a very fussy eater, only accepting a baked potato with topping, a pizza, a bread or a whole cake, as they remind him of his family. He helps the adventurer deal with the other rooms in the temple.
- His name is a pun on 'serpentine'.
- ^ Knight, "Enakhra's Lament", RuneScape. "All right, men, destroy that evil sorceress... and her temple with her!"
- ^ Pentyn, "Enakhra's Lament", RuneScape. "Besides, I am already wounded, and have been so for many years, thanks to this spell you cast on me. And hungry. So very, very hungry."
- ^ Pentyn, "Enakhra's Lament", RuneScape. "It could almost be my wife's wonderful cooking."
- ^ Pentyn, "Enakhra's Lament", RuneScape. "My son loved this dish. He would have eaten it every day if we had let him."
- ^ Pentyn, "Enakhra's Lament", RuneScape. "My daughter was learning to cook this when I left."
|Related to the Mahjarrat quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|