|Release date||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|Location||Taverley / Yanille|
|Owner||Taverley owner / Yanille owner|
- In Taverley, south of the summoning store.
- In Yanille, located between the Hunter shop and Wizards' Guild
Upon completion of Wolf Whistle, it is possible to buy certain types of pets from this shop. It is also possible to purchase food for your pets that were caught by the hunter skill, such as a Gecko. The shop does not supply pets that are not related to the Summoning skill (cats, fish or pet rocks) nor any food or equipment for them.
If you have lost a pet, you may also check to see if the lost pet has turned up with the store clerk. This only works for holiday pets, the baby troll, and pets lost due to a glitch. This does not include pets that are manually dismissed.
| GE resale
|Beetle bits||10||10 coins||3||117||1,070|
|Spirit shards||65,000||25 coins||8||24||-65,000|
|Spirit shard pack||65,000||125,000 coins||Not sold||Not sold||Not sold|
- Before the release of the skill, the Yanille pet shop owner would come out of the shop and walk a bulldog every few minutes. When examining the door, the text stated that it would open soon.
- A few days before the release it was possible for players to get the door open using a glitch, however not get in.
- When you examine the sign it says "They know how much that dog in the window is". This is a reference to the popular 1952 song by Patti Page called "(How much) is that doggie in the window". You can even ask the pet shop owner "How much is that puppy in the window?" with a response of "The one with the waggly tail?"
- The Yanille pet store has a cat sitting on the counter even though the shop does not sell cats.