Petra Fiyed is an NPC who briefly appears during the One Small Favour quest after defeating the Slagilith. She was trapped in a rock face after volunteering to do a teleportation experiment for Wizard Cromperty.
- Her name is a pun of 'petrified'.
- "Petra" means rock in ancient Greek.
- If you do not talk to her for too long, she would disappear and you would have to "free" her again.
- If you cast the spell again when she is already freed and walking around, the animation would still play and Petra would start talking to you normally.
- The scene is a play on Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, when Princess Leia frees Han Solo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.