|Start point||Postie Pete outside your player-owned house by attempting to enter the portal.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
- Left click the POH portal in Rimmington.
- Postie Pete will appear and give you a letter from Bill Teach.
- Read the letter.
- Go to the Customs Office in Rimmington without any items, then talk to the Customs Sergeant. . You will be sent to the Rock.
Escape the Rock (again)
- Talk to Bill Teach.
- Talk to Two-Eyed Eric.
- Use the hook on the bed, then combine the cloth with the hook.
- Go outside and use the cloth-hook on the fishing spot.
- Use the fish on the perch rock to attract the bird.
- Use the fish on the door, then use the hook on the door.
- Push the barrels by the door to block out the guards, then investigate the pile of crates to take a small crate.
- Use the hook on Bill Teach's cell door.
- Search the desk and locker. Put the customs uniform on.
- Use the spoon on the crate to make a trap, then use the sandwich on it to bait it.
- Use the trap on the rat hole in Bill Teach's cell.
- Use the guard's keys on any remaining prisoner's cell door.
- Attempt to open the door in the middle of the prison (leading to the stairs).
- Talk to Madame Shih.
- Talk to Jimmy the Parrot.
- Open the door in the middle of the prison.
- Investigate the poster next to the stairs, then climb the stairs wearing the guard outfit.
- Search the lockers (to the north). Use the pineapple on the puddle of slime in the corner, then use it on Wilson (the rat).
- Use Pineapple Wilson on the door to the south room.
- Enter the room and investigate the east bed to find first floor keys.
- Open the north door.
- Use the 'rum' on the strange egg.
- Climb up the stairs to the east.
- After the cutscene, dive off the pier.
Finding a friend
- Speak to anyone. This is the first point where you can leave the quest and save progress.
- Sit in the chair in the north-east corner of Harpoon Joe's House of 'Rum'.
- Speak to the Zombie's head.
- Go to west of Varrock and speak to Gertrude in her house.
- Talk to Philop or Kanel inside Gertrude's house.
- Go to the Lumber Yard north-east of Varrock and search the jiggling crates to find Wilson.
Seeing the sunset
- Travel to the Karamja lodestone and head about 10 paces south of the Bank deposit box; the head will tell you to stop.
- Talk to the head again.
- A cutscene of the sunset will start.
- Prepare for combat and return to Harpoon Joe's House of 'Rum' and return to the Interrogation Room.
- When ready for the fight, head south-west of Harpoon Joe's House of 'Rum' and row the rowboat.
- Enter the door to the south.
- Kill all four tentacles; a cutscene follows.
- Kill Zogoth; a cutscene follows.
- Stay within melee range to avoid a typeless damage attack from the tentacles.
- Move away from the water jet attack to avoid being pushed to the back of the boat.
- Move away from shadows when Zogoth shields itself to avoid acid spray attacks (occurs at 50% and 25% health).
Rabid Jack's invasion
- Once on Mos Le'Harmless during Rabid Jack's Invasion, kill the barrelchest and zombie captains near the wall to the north.
- Repair the barricades.
- Kill the zombie captains up the ramp (on the western wall), then help up the pirate on the wall.
- Head back south, and kill the captains again. There are two areas to clear, one east and one west of the pier.
- Once you have killed the captains in one area, repair the cannons, then interact with the cannons again to sink the zomboats.
- Once the next wave starts, clear the areas as fast as possible, rotating between them - prioritising areas with a red skull on the interface.
- Once you have cleared all areas and if zombies have not respawned anywhere, head to the north-west shore, kill the barrelchest and captains, then damage the ship; a cutscene follows.
Items needed: Four free inventory spaces
- Head to Braindeath Island via Pirate Pete north of Port Phasmatys.
- Head south, and down the wooden stairs. Go west along the building and up the stairs far west.
- Head through the room to the east side, then north-east to a small area. Listen to the window.
- After the dialogue, head back to the building to the west, and talk to Davey.
- Head down the stairs, put on the barrelchest disguise then talk to Captain Donnie south-east.
- Remove the disguise, for speed.
- Head west, then north and pass through the gate by 66.6...% Luke.
- Head north, up the mountain to the pool and investigate the perch rock.
- Baron von Hattenkrapper will appear. Complete the dialogue, then return south through the gate.
- Head up any of the southern wooden stairs.
- Put on the Barrelchest disguise, and talk with the Barrelchest Mk I.
- Head back down the stairs, and talk with Captain Donnie again.
- Head back up the stairs, and once again talk with the Barrelchest Mk I.
- Climb the ladder in the south-east corner of the building.
- Head west, and take the Barrels of 'rum' from on top of the crate, head north and do the same again.
- Block the pressure barrel (just south-east of the second of the barrels of 'rum'), then overload the pressure lever beside it.
- Return to Baron von Hattenkrapper and investigate.
- Guide Baron von Hattenkrapper and hit the resource dungeon door to the south-west 3 times; a cutscene follows.
- Talk with Mi-Gor.
- Head south and equip gear from the crate of diving gear, then head north and dive into the cracked hull.
- Head south-west, and jump off the edge.
- Head south, then west, then north to the shimmering barrier.
- If well-prepared for combat, pass through the shimmering barrier; a cutscene follows.
- Note: If you choose to regear use the rowboat in the south-west of Mos Le'Harmless to get back to the temple.
Rabid Jack fight
- Reduce Jack's health to 0.
- Stand at the north, south, west, east walls or doorway to avoid being damaged and stunned by the black hand in the centre of the room.
- Use Freedom or Anticipation if stunned by Jack's stun attack. Avoid running from Jack to reduce the frequency of this attack.
- Drink 'rum' from barrels in the room to reduce "insanity". Insanity is indicated by the black cat debuff icon and will cause Jack hallucinations to spawn and the camera to spin if it becomes too high. Drink as soon as the debuff icon appears.
- Loosen an ancient chain.
- Repeat this process for the 3 other chains; a cutscene follows.
- Speak with Madame Shih.
- Sit in the chair in Harpoon Joe's House of 'Rum'; a cutscene follows.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- 50,000 experience lamp
- 50,000 experience lamp
- 50,000 experience lamp
- 50,000 experience lamp
- 5 Black pearl (Zogoth)
- Rabid Jack hat, sword and off-hand variant cosmetic overrides
- Big Book o' Piracy
- Improved pirate impling loot
- An improved chance at master clues from the skeletal horror
- Holy wrench will now work with Dungeoneering prayer necklaces
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Early bird bonus
- Additional rewards/activities
- You may return to Ulthven Kreath to decipher all 4 murals. Each one grants one time 50,000 experience in Agility, Construction, Firemaking and Thieving. This is a requirement for the master quest cape and unlocks Roake Kal achievement.
- Music unlocked
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.