Pigzilla, also known as the Behemoth pig, is a gigantic pig found inside Martin the Master Gardener's pen in Draynor Village. Compared other pigs, Pigzilla is much bigger, hence why known as the Behemoth pig. Pigzilla is the parent of the Piglets in its pen, in addition to the piglet that Martin gives the player during Bringing Home the Bacon.
Pigzilla seems to be a local celebrity in Draynor, having a task in the Lumbridge and Draynor Tasks named after them. Even Khnum, a former guard of Al-Kharid and leader of The Skulls knows of Pigzilla. Indeed, Eli Bacon claims that the only reason Martin still keeps pigs is due to Pigzilla's celebrity status.
- Pigzilla was originally the size of an ordinary pig, but on 12 October, with the graphical update to pigs, one of the pigs in the Draynor Village pen was drastically increased in size. This may have originally been a bug, but a few weeks later new dialogue was added to Martin the Master Gardener that identified the pig as Pigzilla.
- There was previously another pig on Falador Farm bigger than Pigzilla.
- Before the release of Bringing Home the Bacon, Pigzilla was simply named "Pig", and had the examine text of "Swine.".
- Both its name and examine text are a reference to Godzilla.
- Its name in the Eastern Lands, Butaikasura, literally means in Japanese "Pig-whale". Essentially, the pig can be called that or a Whalepig.
|Types||Pig • Piglet|
|Pets||Pig • Broav Piggles • Commander Porkins|
|Familiars||Spirit war pig • Spirit prayer pig • Spirit pack pig|
|Notable pigs||Pigzilla • Piglet (Bringing Home the Bacon) • Pigzilla pig(let) (item) • Jambon Undead broav|