- Talk to Edmond who is located at a house north of the western bar in East Ardougne.
- Talk to his wife Alrena directly east in the house and give her the dwellberries.
- Pick up the picture of Elena from the table in the Eastern room of their house.
- Talk to Edmond.
- In his garden, use all 4 buckets of water on the mud patch in the south part of his garden, between the cabbages and potatoes.
- Dig near the mud patch.
- Go south and right click Open the grill.
- Use a rope on the grill and talk to Edmond.
- Equip the Gas mask obtained earlier and go through the pipe.
The search for Elena
- Use the picture on Jethick, who is found walking around the town square, and tell him that you will help return the book.
- Go to the house north of the town square near the northern wall and enter.
- Talk to Martha Rehnison or Ted Rehnison.
- Go upstairs and talk to Milli Rehnison.
- Exit the house and go south of the town square.
- Go to the most southern house with spooky stairs and attempt to open the door with a big X)
Getting to Elena
- Go north to the large building you first arrived at, in the town square.
- Talk to the Clerk on the ground[UK], and tell him it's urgent. floor
- Climb the stairs and enter the eastern-most room.
- Talk to Bravek.
- Read A scruffy note.
- Add the chocolate dust to the bucket of milk and then add snape grass to make a hangover cure.
- Talk to Bravek and give him the cure.
- Go back and enter the house with the black X's.
- Search the barrel on the western side of the building's ground[UK] to obtain floorA small key.
- Go down the stairs, open the gate and talk to Elena.
- Return to the town square you arrived at, and re-enter the manhole.
- Talk to Edmond.
- Quest complete!
- Music unlocked
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.