- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Blood reaver||108; 124||1||Common|
|Exiled Kalphite Queen||356||10–15||Common|
|Menaphite gift offering (large)||N/A||1||Common|
|Menaphite gift offering (medium)||N/A||1||Common|
|Menaphite gift offering (small)||N/A||1||Common|
|Winter Weekends (2012)||N/A||2||Common|
|Exiled kalphite worker||75||1||Uncommon|
There are a total of 14 spawns in the Kalphite Hive:
- First level – 3 spawn in the south-west room where the Kalphite Soldiers are found.
- Second level – 7 spawn on the west wall next to the lethal Kalphite Queen.
- Third level – 4 spawn, one in each of the corners of the room. This part of the Kalphite Hive is accessible only after the Do No Evil quest by climbing down a hole in the 2nd level next to the Kalphite Queen, or by taking a hidden entrance south of the desert entrance.
Prior to entering the Kalphite Hive, it is highly recommended to bring along a few antipoison potions or alternatively, an anti-poison totem, as Kalphite Soldiers and Kalphite Guardians are poisonous. Kalphite workers and the Kalphite Queen, however, are not poisonous - but be warned that the Kalphite Queen is level 333, and not something you want to run into unprepared.
Potato cacti are possible loot from Spirit implings.
20 noted potato cacti can be obtained daily from the Weird Old Man near the Kalphite Hive, after completion of the medium Desert tasks. This increases to 30 after the completion of the hard tasks, and to 40 after the elite tasks.
Potato cactus seeds can be planted in a cactus patch, found in Al Kharid and the Imperial district of Menaphos, to grow a potato cactus plant, which take 560 minutes time to grow if no diseases occur. It will provide potato cacti just like a fruit tree provides fruit; it will keep growing back. The maximum amount of cacti from each patch is 3 (6 with all the Desert tasks complete and possibly more with giant ent familiar).
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.8%|
- The potato cacti's appearances resemble those of the brittle pricklypears (Opuntia fragilis) found in dry western regions of North America.
|Fruit tree produce||