All of the following factors increase the player's drop potential.
- Risk at least 75,000 coins.
- Killed more than 25 other players.
- Stay in a hot zone for some time.
- Not frequently switching between hot and "cold" or safe zones.
- Stay on the PvP world for long amounts of time, as the likeliness of drops increases every 30 minute interval.
- Participate in an impressive fight, not just a quick "knock-out".
- Have a high combat level.
- Defeat another player with a high combat level.
This will be going up to date with the current drop rates from the Ancient Warriors' update.
- All amulets up to glory(4)
- All types of food like (fish, pies, pizzas, cakes)
- All combat types of potions (1, 2, 3 and 4 doses) (excluding Extremes and Overloads)
- Variety of rune armour and weapons
- Ancient artefacts
- Ancient staff
- Ancient Warriors' equipment
- Berserker helm
- Brawling gloves (Melee • Magic • Ranged • Agility • Cooking • Firemaking • Fishing • Hunter • Mining • Prayer • Smithing • Thieving • Woodcutting)
- Combat bracelet(4)
- Dragon dagger
- Dragon battleaxe
- Dragon halberd
- Dragon longsword
- Dragon helm
- Dragon scimitar
- Dragon sq shield
- Dragon mace
- Farseer helm
- Granite helm
- Mystic robe top
- Mystic robe bottom
- Obsidian cape
- Rune hasta
- Toktz-ket-xil (Obsidian shield)
- Warrior helm
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.