|Release date||20 August 2013 (Update)|
|Energy||Radiant energy (116 coins)|
| A tier 10 wisp/spring of energy, harvestable by those with Divination level 85 or above.|
Each harvest of a radiant wisp yields 10 divination experience, 20 if an enriched radiant memory is harvested. Players can gain around 68,000-71,000 experience an hour from training at radiant wisps without using additional bought energy. With the use of a light creature familiar, an enrichment aura and the Prism of Dowsing spell players can gain around 78,000 experience an hour.
It would be wise for players who are not already 99 Divination, to take advantage of the Guthixian Cache boost. With the cache boost, you have a 10% chance of converting all of your energy. Along with this boost, the Enrichment aura and a Nightmare muspah would be advised to use, since it would greatly help you increase the experience you get an hour. With Cache boost, Nightmare Muspah familiar, Enrichment aura and additional bought energy, players can expect upwards 100k experience an hour.
- Ectophial to Port Phasmatys
- Charter ship to Port Phasmatys
- Direct teleport using Big Book o' Piracy. Requires completion of Pieces of Hate
- Direct teleport using one of the relevant Skill Portals in the Max Guild
- Teleport to the Dragontooth Island resource dungeon using the Hoardstalker ring or Dungeoneering cape
- Direct teleport using Elder Divination outfit (3 per day)