The raptor key is an item used to unlock the Raptor's chest next to Burthorpe bank. Each of the monsters that drop the key pieces require level 96 Slayer to kill, in addition to being on the respective Slayer task in order for them to drop. Each part has a 1/256 chance of being dropped.
The key is made of four parts:
- Raptor key part 1, dropped by Wyverns
- Raptor key part 2, dropped by Ripper Demons
- Raptor key part 3, dropped by Camel Warriors
- Raptor key part 4, dropped by Acheron mammoths
Once all four key parts are obtained, simply use one of the pieces on another. This will create the key, with a dialogue message stating "You combine the four key parts into a reward key for the Raptor's chest of slaying."
|Slayer points||375||Always||Not sold|
|Raptor Lamp||1||Always||Not sold|
|Slayer VIP ticket||12–30||Always||Not sold|
|Pack mammoth pouch||2–4||Always||24,822–49,644|
|Raptor's Basic Outfit||1||Common[note 1]||Not sold|
|Sirenic scale||3; 6||Common||2,096,166–4,192,332|
|Frost dragon bones||125||Common||2,123,875|
|Wyvern crossbow||1||Very rare[note 2]||24,191,474|
|Ripper claw||1||Very rare[note 2]||971,163|
|Off-hand ripper claw||1||Very rare[note 2]||1,078,477|
|Camel staff||1||Very rare[note 2]||43,174,962|
|Wine of Saradomin||75||Common||4,092,825|
|Hydrix bolt tips||150||Common||1,352,100|
- Following the Patch Notes on 6 February 2017, Raptor key pieces were made approximately 150% more common, and the rewards contained within the Raptor chest were reduced to compensate for the increased drop chance.
- ^ a b c Mod Timbo. "Dev Blog: Revealing Drop Rates." 17 November 2017. Existing Game Content Forums.
- ^ Mod Shogun. Raptor Chest Rewards Nerfed? Why?. 26 February 2017. "So the keys were made more common, around 150% more common so we had to reduce the amount of rewards from the chest to compensate."*
|Steel key ring keys|
|God Wars Dungeon||