|Start point||Talk to Gertrude west of Varrock.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Gertrude.
- Take out your cat or kitten.
- Talk to Phingspet and Grimesquit in the Varrock Sewers.
- Catch 8 rats with your cat/kitten.
- The "Hide familiar options" setting must be off in Gameplay settings
- Talk to them again.
Just the Ticket
- Talk to Jimmy Dazzler in a house north of the doors connecting west and east Ardougne.
- Read the directions scroll he gives you.
- Avoid guards whilst traversing throughout.
- Hide at the hedges directly west of the mansion when the southwest guard walks toward the bridge.
- Run to the north-west corner when the guard is behind the hedges.
- Run to the hedges directly north of the mansion.
- Climb up the nearby trellis.
- Once inside continue to avoid guards.
- Wield your rat pole.
- Catch 1 rat in the north-west room.
- Catch 2 rats in the south-east room.
- Go down the ladder in this room.
- Catch 2 rats in this room, then 1 in the room to the north.
- Return to Jimmy Dazzler.
- Talk to Hooknosed Jack in south-east Varrock.
- Enter the south-west house and climb the ladder.
- Use rat poison on all 4 pieces of cheese.
- Use poisoned cheese on all of the rat holes.
- Return to Jack.
- Talk to the Apothecary in western Varrock for cat antipoison.
- Return to Jack.
- Go back to the warehouse and up the ladder.
- Pick up your cat and use it on the hole in wall.
- Use a fish on the hole in wall to restore its health.
- You lose your cat if it dies here.
- If you lose your cat by going down the ladder, you can call your follower.
- Retrieve your cat by calling your follower.
- Return to Jack to tell him the king rat is dead.
- Talk to Smokin' Joe in east Keldagrim, just east of the pickaxe shop.
- Use some weeds on an empty pot and light it.
- Use the smoldering pot on the rat hole near the crates.
- Try again with your cat out and your catspeak amulet on, your cat will offer to help.
- Talk to Joe again.
The Face and the Felkrash
- Talk to a woman named The Face, north of Port Sarim lodestone.
- Talk to Felkrash, who is nearby.
- Talk to The Face again.
- Head south of the bar in Pollnivneach.
- Use a coin with Ali the Snake Charmer's Money Pot. , walk away slowly , followed by Stop (unless wearing ring of charos).
- Go back to Port Sarim to where Felkrash is standing.
- Play the snake charm:
- Only 1 note can be set per page.
- Go through the pages and click the correct notes.
- Don't forget to click the icon in the top left on page 5.
- Click PLAY once all 8 pages are set.
- There will be short cutscene upon completing correctly.
- Talk to Felkrash.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- 4,500 experience
- Rat pole
- Able to train Overgrown Cats into Wily and Lazy cats
- The ability to name a lazy or wily cat (up to 6 letters long)
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
- The Noble Rodent (While fighting the King Rat)
- Rat Hunt (Inside of the mansion)
- Bubble and Squeak (When speaking to Felkrash at quest's end)
- Sarim's Vermin (When speaking to Felkrash at quest's end)
- Rat a Tat Tat (When speaking to Felkrash at quest's end)
- Catch Me If You Can (When speaking to Felkrash at quest's end)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.