Raw sardines are fish that require level 5 Fishing to catch by using a normal fishing rod on a bait fishing spot, by the sea. Fishing bait is required in the inventory, one being used for each catch, which yields 20 Fishing experience. Raw sardines may be cooked at level 1 Cooking to produce cooked Sardines.
Assuming no burning, each raw sardine cooked would yield a profit/loss of -587 coins.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
There are 12 fishing locations for Sardines (you have to right click to see them):
- Lumbridge Swamp: East coast
- Thurgo's Peninsula: South of Port Sarim, dotting the western shore of the peninsula, located behind the church and near Thurgo's shack
- Karamja: North-West Karamja
- Wilderness Bandit Camp: The small pond
- Draynor Village: SW of bank
- Al-Kharid: South-west of Al-Kharid Palace.
- Catherby beach: On the beach, south-east of the bank. (members)
- Entrana: Platform to the south-east. (members)
- Feldip Hills: West of the hunter area (members)
- Barbarian Outpost: On the west of the peninsula (members)
- Fishing Platform: Various spots (members)
- Rellekka: the port just north from Peer the Seer, north-west from the fishing stall
|Dagannoth (Lighthouse)||110; 112||5||Common|
|Dagannoth (Waterbirth Island)||112||5||Uncommon|