|Start point||Inspect the Lumbridge Sage.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added. Culinaromancer's chest.)|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Inspect the Lumbridge Sage.
- Head to the 2ndUK] of the floor[Wizards' Tower and talk to Wizard Traiborn who is west of the beam.
- Talk to Traiborn again for the first quiz.
|A king in red and white||King Lathas|
|A man in desert robes with a white beard||Ali Morrisane|
|A hooded man||Pirate Pete|
|A man in dark clothes with a monocle||Professor Gronigen|
|A man with a ponytail, with a book||Reldo|
|A bald man with a purple shirt and black pants||Unferth|
|A woman in green, who looks like a witch||Hetty|
|A woman with a pink top, wearing a bonnet||Gertrude|
|A woman in pale-green ghostly clothes||Velorina|
- Talk to Traiborn again for the second quiz.
|What is the Defence level requirement to wear a Mystic Hat?||50|
|What doesn't lie between Morytania and Asgarnia?||Keep Le Faye|
|What is the nearest guild to the Fishing Platform (as the seagull flies)?||Legends|
|What is the name of the toy seller in Draynor Village?||Diango|
|The River Salve runs from...?||North to South|
|Take the number of Fire Runes requires to cast Fire Strike, and multiply by the number by the number of Air Runes used to cast Air Strike before adding the number of Earth Runes used to cast Earth Wave. What do you get?||5|
|The combat level of unarmed goblins near Lumbridge is:||2|
|If I'm going to need glass, first I will need:||Sand, bucket, soda ash, glass blowing pipe|
|A gold ring is to 5 as a holy symbol is to...||16|
|A glass vial is to 33, as a glass orb is to...||46|
|What ingredients are used in a cake?||Flour, Eggs and milk|
|I can hear howling in one direction and buzzing in the other - where am I?||Catherby|
|I'm in a bar west of Pollnivneach. Where am I?||Bandit Camp|
|Which tower is closest to the Crafting Guild?||Dark Wizards'|
|GP to bribe an Al Kharid gate guard||10|
- Talk to Traiborn for the final quiz.
- After completing his final quiz, you receive an enchanted egg, a bucket of enchanted milk and pot of enchanted flour.
Freeing the Lumbridge Sage
- Use any of the raw ingredients on a cake tin.
- Bake the raw guide cake on a range.
- Use the cake of guidance on the Lumbridge Sage back in Lumbridge.
- Subquest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 2,500 experience
- 2,500 experience
- (Further) access to the Culinaromancer's chest
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|A subquest of Recipe for Disaster|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.