Red partyhats are holiday items that come from opening Christmas crackers that appeared during the 2001 Christmas event. The partyhat sets are expensive due to their rarity - being discontinued more than a decade ago - and high demand among players. Party Pete and all of the Party Room staff wear red partyhats.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
15 Days of Christmas
During the 15 Days of Christmas in 2013, this item, along with other Christmas-themed equipment, were given the Hybrid style of combat, and stats that scaled with the player's levels. This was so players could use these items in combat to assist in hunting for festive crackers during the event.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- According to the 2009 player submitted poll #15, red partyhats are the second most sought after type of partyhat.
- The red partyhat and the Blue partyhat were the first items to reach the 1 billion mark on the Grand Exchange.