The blue reinforced slayer helmet (f) is a level 30 slayer helmet with bonuses equivalent to a hybrid mithril full helm. It is made by upgrading a full slayer helmet for 100 slayer reward points at any slayer master, although subsequent upgrades will only cost 10 points. It has the following effects from its components:
- It provides a 13% boost in damage and accuracy on Melee, Ranged and Magic attacks against the player's current Slayer assignment
- Like earmuffs, it defeans the screams of banshees
- Like a face mask, it protects players from the dust in the Smoke Dungeon and from stat-draining attacks by dust devils
- Like a nose peg, it blocks stat-draining attacks by aberrant spectres
- Like a spiny helmet, it protects players from wall beasts
The slayer helmet is an All-class item, which means its armour stat is used in full when defending against any style. It can also be used as an enchanted gem.
The helm can hold a maximum of 20 ferocious ring charges and 40 ring of slaying charges, made by using the rings on the helmet and requiring 60 Crafting. For example, using a ferocious ring with 5 charges on a fused slayer helmet that has 17 charges ferocious ring charges already will result in 3 charges being added to the helmet and 2 charges remaining on the ring. Fused slayer helmets allow using the teleports from the ferocious ring and the ring of slaying. Additionally, helmets fused with ferocious rings give the 4% damage boost in Kuradal's Dungeon. However, they do not provide ring of life-style teleport that the ferocious ring does. Fused slayer helmets can also be recharged with co-op points.
For 4000 loyalty points, players can buy the ability to change the colour of their slayer helmet, and this works for all variations of slayer helmets except the most basic slayer helmet. By using the helmet on Xuan or Dilwyn, it can be recoloured to the colours blue, yellow, red, and green. Recolouring the full slayer helmet also changes the colour of the backplate to pastel pink. This ability cannot be refunded, but once bought, players can change the colour of their helmet as many times as they like. The pink backplate can only be removed/changed by reverting to the original colour. The four versions are:
- Reinforced slayer helmet (f) (red)
- Reinforced slayer helmet (f) (blue)
- Reinforced slayer helmet (f) (green)
- Reinforced slayer helmet (f) (yellow)
The reinforced slayer helmet can be upgraded to the tier 2 upgraded helmet, the strong slayer helmet, for 400 slayer reward points, giving it better stats and a higher requirement to wear. If a player has upgraded the helmet at least once before but disassembled or lost it, it can be re-upgraded for only 40 points.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0.84375%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|